Cricket: Why are you chirping now mate, you're not getting wickets?

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
Because you suck and so does your team and I hope they lose and you stay depressed forever

1185672-MisbahICC-1474434614-428-640x480.jpg

skysports-pakistan-champions-trophy-winners-the-oval_3981030.jpg

Why you mad? You need to understand that I do want you as a fan.

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
I think we got a good one in Shadab Khan. Leading the CPL in wickets before being recalled to Pakistan and he's only 18.

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
Cricket needs two tiers, clearly. Look at plebs like Australia and England losing to Test giants like Bangladesh and WI.

Grats, Chandra! BD is becoming a force to be reckoned with.

SB164

Apr 29, 2010
Montreal, Quebec
Virat Kohli hit his 30th ODI century today (186 innings), tying Ricky Ponting for 2nd all time (365 innings).

Sachin is first with 49 ODI centuries (452 inings).

SB164

Apr 29, 2010
Montreal, Quebec
It's actually ridiculous just how spoiled Indian fans are to go from Sachin to Kohli. It's like Magic to Kobe. It's rare to transition from one GOAT to another.

Kohli is definitely on pace to breaking Sachin's 49 ODI century record. I'm just glad I get to watch such a special talent.

Last edited:

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
It's actually ridiculous just how spoiled Indian fans are to go from Sachin to Kohli. It's like Magic to Kobe. It's rare to transition from one GOAT to another.

Kohli is definitely on pace to breaking Sachin's 49 ODI century record. I'm just glad I get to watch such a special talent.

Yeah but other teams are spoiled with great fast bowlers...we don't really have a legend in bowling. India needs to do a better job of developing bowlers...hard to do when the entire country is into batting.

I wish we could have our own Wasim Akram, Dale Steyn, McGrath etc...then we could be a dynasty like the Australians from the 1990s to ~2007

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
Yeah but other teams are spoiled with great fast bowlers...we don't really have a legend in bowling. India needs to do a better job of developing bowlers...hard to do when the entire country is into batting.

I wish we could have our own Wasim Akram, Dale Steyn, McGrath etc...then we could be a dynasty like the Australians from the 1990s to ~2007

I don't want you to ever insult the great Ishant Sharma by forgetting him again!

:laugh:

Without Virat, India is a middling team. Guy is absolutely the GOAT in LOI.

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
Well played by the Bangla Boys but that second innings wasn't pretty.

Lol what happened on the first day of WI vs ENG? Stokes is a real piece of ****. I hate that guy.

discostu

Nov 12, 2002
Nomadville
Visit site
Perhaps someone here can help me. My father is staying with me for the next few weeks. There's an Australia / India cricket match he wants to watch, but I can't seem to figure out which channel carries it to see if my cable provider offers it.

Does anyone know if anyone is broadcasting this in Canada? I'm on cogeco, so, even if it's broadcast, the don't have the best international selection, so we may not be able to get it anyways.

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
Perhaps someone here can help me. My father is staying with me for the next few weeks. There's an Australia / India cricket match he wants to watch, but I can't seem to figure out which channel carries it to see if my cable provider offers it.

Does anyone know if anyone is broadcasting this in Canada? I'm on cogeco, so, even if it's broadcast, the don't have the best international selection, so we may not be able to get it anyways.

I don't know if Cogeco will have it but I'm guessing Willow or Star Sports will be airing it. Not 100% sure though.

darko

Feb 16, 2009

Is he cheering for Australia or India?

If Australia tell him not to watch. This is going to get ugly.

Mark Stones Spleen

Jan 17, 2008
T.O.
Set up the computer for streaming and just tell him to refresh it at the time.

http://web.crictime.com/

My father is also not a user of technology, but loading the site for him, telling him to refresh it, and then choose one of the 5 links there was simple enough.

discostu

Nov 12, 2002
Nomadville
Visit site
Set up the computer for streaming and just tell him to refresh it at the time.

http://web.crictime.com/

My father is also not a user of technology, but loading the site for him, telling him to refresh it, and then choose one of the 5 links there was simple enough.

This morning I tried to teach him to enter "Canada Australia cricket score" into Google when I left and it did not go well. I think he'll be back home in time for the next match, so, I won't have to worry about it. Thanks for the help though. I may use that link instead the future.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad