Rosters and Ratings: Created Roster (Xbox SX): Welcome to the HHL

Halfy

yes its Jack from MVP
Jul 23, 2013
Canada
Are you like me? You’ve played EA’s franchise mode for years only to get frustrated when real players don’t perform well in the sim or the CPU makes odd trades and your immersion is completely gone due to the lack of realism?

Maybe not, maybe you just really enjoy playing franchise mode and you’re looking for something new to try?

Boy do I have something for you!

I have gone through the painstaking and very organized work (I have multiple excel spreadsheets to keep this organized lol) of creating a FULLY CUSTOM roster mixed with real and fake players.

I have 30 created teams and about 120 created players currently in v1. You substitute the teams and use my step by step setup guide found in my discord to set up the league in franchise mode. You must use fantasy draft once in franchise. All of the custom league setup info and nhl team substitution guide can be found in my discord.

Essentially it’s 30 High Elite players and 2 High Franchise players. Then a bunch of low elites and some low franchise players that get mixed up by the fantasy draft to create a brand new experience each time. All nhl players above 84 ovr no longer exists and all nhl elite prospects are gone too. There’s no Bedard or other real elite prospects in the drafts either so the league slowly populated with mostly created players.

Created players, created league. Create your own world and your own storylines free of immersion breaking stuff.

“The HHL v1” on Xbox next gen consoles.

Discord link for league setup:
Halfy’s Discord (max 25 uses, lmk if that runs out)

(Mods I believe discord links are okay but if not please let me know and I will ask for PM)

Reactions: Rich Nixon

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad