Craig Smith rested?

jprivel

Feb 17, 2011
Montréal
Hey guys, my fantasy pool is entering its playoff phase and I want to know if Craig Smith will be playing this week. I know he was rested yesterday but I can't find anywhere if he'll be back for next game. Anyone?

Flgatorguy87

Jul 7, 2011
East Nasty
Nobody will have any more insight, but I would surmise he had a lingering issue that he had been playing through. Hartman provided enough depth to give him a couple games off to get healthy. I think he will be back this week. I would say there is a chance we see our playoff lineup Tuesday.

Detelethisaccount

Jul 5, 2013
I actually expect PK to get a rest day as soon as Josi is back. We know he has a bum hand/wrist.

Yeah I think aside from the Winnipeg games, Lavy will be rotating guys in and out of the lineup to keep them fresh. Also gives him a chance to play with some line/defense combinations in case there is an injury later in the year, or if he just wants to try something out. If you have this kind of depth, IMO, it would be silly not to utilize it. You may roll out your best possible lineup against Winnipeg, but other than that I would be trying to keep as many guys somewhat rested as I can.

Porter Stoutheart

We Got Wood
Jun 14, 2017
Assuming they keep rotating guys out for "maintenance" days, which the depth gives them the luxury to, then I'm sure if they have a good playoff run it will become one of the talking points about the team.

klt2001

Mar 27, 2011
I remember the days when I wanted to trade this turd cause he was all speed and no finish. Good thing the coach didn't listen to me cause Smith is our polished turd now as he is having him a great scoring year this year vs being snakebitten. When he is on he is on, when he is off he is off. He's been on this year though and made me eat crow. Glad to see he is back to having him a 20 goal scorer year.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad