Post-Game Talk: Cr0ssch3cked

3 Stars

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

WojtekWolski86

Nov 14, 2019
Matt Rempe is incredibly valuable. In what, less than 20 minutes played this series hes scored a big goal and legally knocked out a key caps dman forcing them to dress another AHLer on the back end.

Brett pesce has a bum shoulder. If the canes dress him how long does he last with rempe mashing him on dump ins? And if he cant last then that means the canes man to man defensive system will be without key players like jesper fast and brett pesce and instead theyll dress TDA who while a great offensive dman, isnt exactly great in his own end

I totally see Rempe getting in TDA's head yielding some after the whistle calls in our favor.

jerseyjinx94

I jinx players.
Jan 11, 2012
Miami, FL

smoneil

Jul 14, 2004
Arkansas

Crybaby ass bitches

You'd think the bigger issue for them is that only 3 Caps players have more points than Rempe in this series, and Ovechkin isn't one of them.

Alluckks

Gabriel Perreault Fan Account
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2011
Congratulations. Good luck to you!

Unfortunately, I’m going to a wake in Los Angeles on May 11.

But I’m going to Carolina for my nieces wedding on May 25.
Thanks man, good time of year for a wedding haha

Congrats!

Feel like this is as good a time to share this as any (not trying to overshadow, but just piggy backing)

View attachment 860359
Little GAP is on their way.
I'll hold my applause till I see JFresh's card on this one

Congrats man haha

• Love
Reactions: GoAwayPanarin

Sockosensei

May 13, 2007
Japan
PXL_20240427_021715156.jpg

This series in one photo:
"Rangers' K'Andre Miller trades baking tips with official as Capitals' Dowd listens."

Last edited:

Alluckks

Gabriel Perreault Fan Account
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2011
I honestly don't know who comes out of the lineup for Chytil.

Rempe I think is going to break several players in half each series.

Roslovic maybe?

DelZottoHitTheNetJK

Mar 10, 2011
Could also be said that the Canes are in for a rude awakening. We’re not the Isles.

Lavy will adjust the plan for the next opponent.

Also funny how people here keep calling the Caps goons and worry about them hurting guys when we’re getting all the penalties and sending their guys to the lockerroom. This isn’t past Rangers teams.

Yeah but a team that knows they're getting bounced and has already had 3 guys injured on hits isn't really playing for anything other than spoiler

jay from jersey

Jan 30, 2008
Kreider and Zibby playing so well while caps trying to shutdown Panarin line is HUGE….
This team will not get far if you don’t have 2 legitimate scoring line and a bottom 6 that contributes( which they have been).

Like I said before, even our young guys now are playoff battle tested from ECF trip/long series, and a disappointment losing to those schmucks across the river…. That experience is invaluable for Laf/miller/schneider/kakko/shesty/fox/lindgren etc etc. Cuylle/rempe are getting their baptism this season.
It doesn’t work without both. You need to learn from success and failure….
Zibby and kreids feel like they have been in the playoffs for forever at this point.
Goodrow is a proven winner and is stepping up showing the kids what you do in the postseason.
Trocheck coming up huge and leading by example,etc

There are so many separate story lines going on( in a good way).
Panarin and Fox will get going. They are too good not to, and they have delivered all season.
The most important thing kind of flying under the radar is that Zibby and Kreider have checked in and are ready to go to work

Reactions: Larrybiv

HockeyBasedNYC

Feeling it
Aug 2, 2005
Here
Few observations from Game 3

Cuylle is a f***ing gamer. I’ll just leave it at that.

If Goodrow is actually going to contribute offensively on par with his salary level in the playoffs only, I’m ok with living with him during the reg season.

Is it me or does it always look like Kakko is about to break out at any moment, but never does?

Since Roslovic fired off that piss missle his game has been better.

The D pairs seem to have a nice flow going. It isn’t always perfect and they need a little more help down low from the forwards.

Expecting more from Tro-Laf-Bread, hopefully the flow of the game allows them to gain momentum instead of stalling it.

Reactions: HolyHagelin

UnparalledPark

Jun 15, 2022
I believe Carolina has the 2nd best PP this year. Rempe won’t sniff the ice against them.

Does anyone think Quick will be in net Sunday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad