Yes it's dead.

Also:
Liu-Kangs-Flawless-Victory-Over-Shang-Tsung-In-The-Mortal-Kombat-Movie.gif

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Yes it's dead.
That sucks. Very useful feature. Oh well. I've got to remember stop visiting this forum after puck drop. Though I don't understand the purpose of post game threads in tiny forums such as ours that never have a GDT reach 1,000 posts ever. Aren't these GIFs just as useful in the GDT? Why have a dedicated GIF thread?

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
I mostly made this thread because the Coyotes were on a massive losing streak and when we won I wanted to spam gifs.

Then we were kinda pathetic again after that and now that we have our first big boy winning streak after said pathetic stretch so here we are. I'm quite confident the patheticness has turned a corner and thus I will cease bumping this thread at some point soon.

Until then:
giphy.gif

Reactions: Dirty Old Man

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona
That sucks. Very useful feature. Oh well. I've got to remember stop visiting this forum after puck drop. Though I don't understand the purpose of post game threads in tiny forums such as ours that never have a GDT reach 1,000 posts ever. Aren't these GIFs just as useful in the GDT? Why have a dedicated GIF thread?

What's the big deal? I think it was made as a sarcastic joke because we finally won one. Plus, it's easy to just not click on threads you have no interest in. Like I don't click on the ones with Bizcrappy doing interviews (forgot what the segment is called). Don't like him so I don't click on them. Just curious why it bothers you. You said you only look at this one a phone. Does it slow you phone down with more active threads? As I said, just curious.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
I don't anticipate further bumps unless this streak becomes ridiculously long.
This isn't worthy of something that actually needs to be addressed. I'm just being a grumpy old bastard. Please continue to have fun and enjoy yourselves. I'll continue to bitch and moan about things. Everyone is happy!

Last edited:

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
Guys! Guys! Dahlin...? OK, no reason to think last team gets him anyway. :)

5 - 0. Wish I was there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->