GDT: Coyotes @ VGK 7pm

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Third game I’m attending this year. I’m 0-2 so far, so sorry in advance.
Want to sell your tickets? :naughty:

Lindberg is the only player with low morale on my EA Sports NHL franchise since I only play him every 4th game or so, so the first thing I thought was that I was going to waive him if he's acting out. :laugh:

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Likely. Not sure anyone else deserves to sit besides him.

Reaves has been doing really good work on the board scrums. That's kind of his thing, he isn't meant to be a Marchessault.

But yes, if he's in, I think Reaves is scratch, because we don't need his physicality tonight.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
Likely. Not sure anyone else deserves to sit besides him.

You never know. They could sit a good veteran to give him a night off against a beatable opponent. Or maybe someone like Eakin to give him a chance to see a game upstairs. Sitting Reeves also makes sense because seems likely he doesn't draw in during the playoffs if the team is healthy, so they might as well look at other line combos before we get there.

Reactions: Boris Zubov

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
What's going on with Engelland? Is he getting scratched to give him some rest/recovery time? Or did they think Hunt matched up better against the Avs?

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
Reaves has been doing really good work on the board scrums. That's kind of his thing, he isn't meant to be a Marchessault.

But yes, if he's in, I think Reaves is scratch, because we don't need his physicality tonight.

I never said he needed to be a Marchessault to keep his spot in the lineup. I understand his role on this team, even though I think it's marginal.

Just saying if you look at it solely from a merit standpoint, nobody should sit before Reaves.

Last edited:

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
https://www. instagram.com/stories/vegasgoldenknights/

A couple of Instagram stories, including more fall out from Lindberg's shot.

(URL does not link properly. So you might have to cut/paste and remove space to see the story)

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
https://www. instagram.com/stories/vegasgoldenknights/

A couple of Instagram stories, including more fall out from Lindberg's shot.

(URL does not link properly. So you might have to cut/paste and remove space to see the story)
It just goes to my page and shows the latest IG from someone I'm following....

And the url cuts off /stroies/vegasgoldenknights

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
I never said he needed to be a Marchessault to keep his spot in the lineup. I understand his role on this team, even though I think it's marginal.

Just saying if you look at it solely from a merit standpoint, nobody should sit before Reaves.
Bellemare might be interested in a game or two off.

Reactions: Boris Zubov

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad