Coyotes two 1st round picks

Redwingsfan

Global Moderator
Jul 15, 2006
Lets say you're the Coyotes and you have the number 2 pick. Philly takes Kane, who do you pick 2nd overall?

Also the Coyotes have Dallas's 1st this year, lets say 22nd overall? Who do you pick there?

Thanks in advance.

#2 overall=turris

#22 overall= i would look for a d-man first. if the best ones are gone like blum, cross, petrecki and plante. i would pick joakim andersson if he is still there.

VanW27

Jun 9, 2003
Canada
Alzner-big physical defensive d-man, every team needs and would want guys like this even if they are strong on defense.

Moller-Winger with a natural scoring touch to finish off plays from the likes of Mueller and Hanzal although depsite him being ranked in this area i see him being gone by 22 (still hoping the leafs grab him).

YotesFan

Jun 19, 2003
North Phoenix
Visit site
#2 overall=turris

#22 overall= i would look for a d-man first. if the best ones are gone like blum, cross, petrecki and plante. i would pick joakim andersson if he is still there.

Coyotes don't really need more D prospects. I think they will look for goal scorers with both picks.

I'd be happy with Turris at 2.

GSK*

With the Dallas first pick, may be try to take Backlund if he is still there ? The second overall pick I don't know...Alzner/Chereparov/Voracek would be all great picks.

PhoPhan

Feb 27, 2002
If Kane is gone at #2, my choice is Turris.

At #22 or so, there are a couple guys I like, but I'm think Lars Eller is my choice right now.

Judas Tavares

S2S (Sundin2Sandin)
Sponsor
Feb 9, 2007
Lucky Coyotes... My 2 fave prospects in this draft, Turris and Moller, can be had by the Yotes.

mikethompson

Mar 20, 2007
Maple Ridge
hell if Hamil is still available u take him with your #22 pick or maybe you even trade up to get him because why wouldnt you want Mueller and Hamil together.

PhoPhan

Feb 27, 2002
Everett doesn't really want Mueller and Hamill together, so why would the Coyotes?

Rise from the Ashes

Price defies corsi
Sep 13, 2005
Pointe-Claire, QC
Alzner-big physical defensive d-man, every team needs and would want guys like this even if they are strong on defense.

Moller-Winger with a natural scoring touch to finish off plays from the likes of Mueller and Hanzal although depsite him being ranked in this area i see him being gone by 22 (still hoping the leafs grab him).

I could see this.

mazmin

Wig like a mink skin, soft like Twinkie dough
May 15, 2004
Winnipeg
I will guess Van Riemsdyk for the 1st pick and then Gillies for the 2nd. These are the big fast guys Yote scouts seem to love.

5mn Major

Jan 14, 2006
Dang...these guys will be fun to watch. What do you think the chances are of the yotes moving to...say...Duluth?

scoutman1

Twitter - scoutman33
Feb 19, 2005
www.facebook.com
something is telling me they might go for Voracek...the Coyotes scout Keith Gretzky has been at ALOT of Mooseheads games this year, and every 3rd game there is a Phoenix scout in the crowd.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad