Confirmed with Link: Coyotes sign Video Coordinator Hunter Cherni to multi-year extension

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
What's scoop on why they let go Peters aside from the fact that he is quite annoying?
I think it’s because he’s been dead wrong on literally any hockey take he’s ever had. :)

Also don’t think he was ever qualified to begin with. It was a bit of a Milton from Office Space scenario I think. Where they thought they fired him a decade ago but due to an accounting glitch his checks kept coming so he just kept showing up. Ownership was such a mess nobody noticed.

• Haha
Reactions: Kaizen

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
What's scoop on why they let go Peters aside from the fact that he is quite annoying?
Craig is the only one who would bother to say anything about that and obviously he's too close to the subject. If you just listen to Peters' hockey takes it's not hard to imagine he'd come off bad to someone like BA. It's hard to imagine not seeing Peters as part of the country club problem as a result.

Didn't he advocate for waiving Keller at one point?

Reactions: Matias Maccete

SpaceCoyote

Jul 10, 2013
Wasting away
Has Peters explained why his player analysis on PHNX doesn't feature actual video only images? Several other unlicensed youtube channels feature in game clips, not sure why he can't outside of his own ineptitude.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Craig is the only one who would bother to say anything about that and obviously he's too close to the subject. If you just listen to Peters' hockey takes it's not hard to imagine he'd come off bad to someone like BA. It's hard to imagine not seeing Peters as part of the country club problem as a result.

Didn't he advocate for waiving Keller at one point?
He said they should expose him to Seattle because he was unlikely to be claimed. He’s always wrong about everything.

I could see Peters’ attitude not fitting with Armstrong’s vision. Peters complains about everything.
Yep.

Has Peters explained why his player analysis on PHNX doesn't feature actual video only images? Several other unlicensed youtube channels feature in game clips, not sure why he can't outside of his own ineptitude.
It’s a licensing thing. Those other channels probably aren’t monetized. PHNX is a paid service with ad revenue etc.

Yotes2000

Jan 13, 2021
Chandler, AZ
I'm honestly shocked about the slander Petey is taking here. The hell is wrong with you guys??

He was let go simply because he wasn't an Armstrong guy

Canis Latrans

Jan 19, 2015
Australia
I'm honestly shocked about the slander Petey is taking here. The hell is wrong with you guys??

He was let go simply because he wasn't an Armstrong guy
Slander is spoken, so it'd be libel, and it's not at that level, though you're just more taken aback that so many have such a strong, negative opinion of him.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $220.00