Confirmed with Link: Coyotes sign Ilya Lyubushkin (RHD), 1-year ELC

SpaceCoyote

Jul 10, 2013
Wasting away
Appears to take a penalty at least every other game on top of a game misconduct in the beginning of the last season, can't find the highlights.

BUX7PHX

Jul 7, 2011
Are we looking to bring in a Russian with a later draft pick or as a free agent? I feel like there is something more to this deal, but it could be that he adapts just fine to the N.A. game and has no issues with language barriers.

Hogan20

Leader of the JJ Moser Fan Club
May 1, 2016
Maine
Are we looking to bring in a Russian with a later draft pick or as a free agent? I feel like there is something more to this deal, but it could be that he adapts just fine to the N.A. game and has no issues with language barriers.
Kovalchuk.

I’m just dreaming.

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
Domi insurance. This big guy will be the protector so Domi doesn't have to fight.

Lilhoody

Nov 25, 2016
Peoria, AZ
Appears to take a penalty at least every other game on top of a game misconduct in the beginning of the last season, can't find the highlights.

Good-384x253.jpg

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
AHL bound? I read somewhere where OEL's brother and someone else are gone.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
We need depth. I love this signing and he Ullstrom signing. We need more of this. Injuries left us devastated last year. Not enough depth. Glad Dauphin is back and that Murphy stepped up. Hope we can keep KConn on a reasonable deal. Archibald is RFA. I’d keep him if he’ll tale a two-way deal. He’d be great in Tucson and is okay here. I assume Ullstrom won’t tolerate demotion for long. Archi might be happy to be so close to the NHL team and enjoy frequent call ups. If we make his AHL salary high enough and his NHL salary low enough, could be a good deal for both sides.

Reactions: Matias Maccete

SpaceCoyote

Jul 10, 2013
Wasting away
Archibald is RFA. I’d keep him if he’ll tale a two-way deal. He’d be great in Tucson and is okay here. I assume Ullstrom won’t tolerate demotion for long. Archi might be happy to be so close to the NHL team and enjoy frequent call ups. If we make his AHL salary high enough and his NHL salary low enough, could be a good deal for both sides.

Josh Archibald is signed through next season. He is RFA end of the 18-19.

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC
Must be a fairly minor transaction. Still has not appeared on the main board.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad