Confirmed with Link: Coyotes sign C David Ullstrom, 1 year/2-way contract

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC
Obvious signs are obvious. The draft pick is a choice between Wahlstrom and Boqvist.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
I think it’s pretty clear at this point that Chayka’s big move is trading for Erik Karlsson. Haha. :) All the Swedish acquisitions and his comments after the TDL about being close on some major stuff that would have to be re-evaluated at the draft. The biggest move possible is EK. So that’s it. We’re trading for Karlsson.

How can we afford him? Well, obviously the OEL and Karlsson dual extensions announced on the same day signify some huge infusion of capital and long term stability, right? Yep, obviously it means an ultra rich owner is swooping in and a great new centrally located arena is a quiet but totally done deal.

I’d say it’s basically an obviously done deal at this point that we’re trading for EK, locking up OEL and Hjalmarsson long-term, and getting a rich owner and a new arena near Scottsdale. Clearly.

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC
I think they assume we only have eyes for players of Swedish heritage (I assume Wahlstrom is Swedish heritage).
Hmm...I thought it was clear I was making a joke in line with all the Swedish discussion previous that the Coyotes will only have eyes for the 2 Swedish prospects with their first round pick.

Reactions: Katie Connauton

Alberta Yote

Owns the Yotes
Dec 31, 2004
In your kitchen
Hmm...I thought it was clear I was making a joke in line with all the Swedish discussion previous that the Coyotes will only have eyes for the 2 Swedish prospects with their first round pick.
Stop joking around about things as important as the heritage of our next long term superstar. Shame on you.

hbk

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
I knew what was going on. No worries.

I am leaning towards D at 5.

Grimes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2012
Tippet's Doghouse
Hughes has pretty much taken the top spot for me. I feel like we have a similar player to Bouchard in POJ, a similar player to Dobson in Chychrun and Boqvist scares me. Hughes just seems like he would be so dynamic and fit in real well with the speed of our younger core.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad