Friedman: Coyotes prepared to give Domi a fresh start, expect him to be traded by draft

HOPE

Goal Caufield!
Jun 30, 2011
Montreal
Thats realy realy wierd... and a wierd timing to make him available! It’s been a long time i had a hard time or even was able to gauge a players value. I just don’t know what to think!

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011
Why is it “good for Domi”? He just flat out needs to be better.

No question.....but by far the team & organization needs to be better also. Glad to see a young player who is struggling get a fresh start within a new organization and reach his full potential

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Pretty straight forward....the team recognizes he needs a fresh starter and are willing help facilitate that via trade. Under the right coach, team and organization I think Domi will do well. I’m happy for him.

Where is there a link that says the "team recognizes he needs a fresh start and are willing help facilitate that with a trade'? One guy makes up garbage and all of a sudden it's suppose to be fact. Unbelievable.

Hunter368

Nov 8, 2011
Where is there a link that says the "team recognizes he needs a fresh start and are willing help facilitate that with a trade'? One guy makes up garbage and all of a sudden it's suppose to be fact. Unbelievable.

Is it fact? Who knows 100%.....only the GM knows that. But Friedman is one of the better insiders in the media so it's very possible. If it's true, then good for Domi.....makes no sense to wish him to continue to struggle....plus the possible return will help a struggling team rebuild. Win - win

HOPE

Goal Caufield!
Jun 30, 2011
Montreal
Is it fact? Who knows 100%.....only the GM knows that. But Friedman is one of the better insiders in the media so it's very possible. If it's true, then good for Domi.....makes no sense to wish him to continue to struggle....plus the possible return will help a struggling team rebuild. Win - win
I doubt the returns gonna be better than domi...

Hunter368

Nov 8, 2011
I doubt the returns gonna be better than domi...

Better then Domi? Better then which Domi? Domi three years ago or Domi this year who is tending at less then 40 points?

EightyEightMPH

Jul 6, 2010
Washington, DC
What about swapping Reinhart for Domi? Buffalo gets a natural winger and replaces Kane at left, Arizona gets a good young center to toggle with Stepan. Ballpark?

lawrence

May 19, 2012
the choice of one of
Pouliout or Hutton
and
Goldobin or Baertchi

for

Domi.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Domi to van just makes so much stupid sense, I hope jimbo figures it out.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->