#CoxBlocked is over!

derriko

Mar 7, 2009
Las Vegas
So it doesn’t sound like Vue, Sling, or Direct Tv Now get ATTSN so you ABSOLUTELY HAVE to get cable or illegal stream every game.

Good news I read is that it may be coming to one or all of the above. Cord cutters ftw!

derriko

Mar 7, 2009
Las Vegas
Yeah, Direct TV Now is their version of the streaming service.

So when that comes out, everyone with regular Direct TV can cancel.

Puckrobber

Backup Netminder
Feb 28, 2016
Central Oklahoma
I'm on DirecTV here in Washington, and they do have ATT Sportsnet Rocky Mountain on the guide. In fact, I enjoyed the game against Arizona on it Saturday night.

I don't do streaming, so, I'll defer to those that do. You'd think it would be on there, though.

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
Do you guys get any other team games besides Golden Knights with ATTSN? I know Jazz and Rockies air on it too, but I know Vegas is LA territory when it comes to baseball, so Rockies are no go.

They do a good job making sure you don't see anything about the teams you don't get. I live in Colorado now and here you wouldn't have a clue that VGK or the Jazz are also shown on the channel elsewhere. One time they slipped when showing a college football game with an ad about a Jazz game that night, but they seem pretty good about avoiding such listings normally. Otherwise its a steady diet of a few syndicated shows, taped events like poker, combat sports and rodeo, some college football and basketball, and little else. They do some local content for the Rockies and local market college teams, but nothing that suggests the channel is on in any other state.

As for baseball Las Vegas actually is open to a lot of markets, but Colorado isn't one of them. If you have Directv in Las Vegas you can watch home broadcasts of five different teams MLB has deemed local, just not the one with the most fans (Dodgers).

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Las Vegas and the MLB blackout rules are a long, contentious battle.

We are blacked out with six (6!) teams. If your team is on a west coast swing, you're not seeing your team's home broadcast for weeks.

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
Las Vegas and the MLB blackout rules are a long, contentious battle.

We are blacked out with six (6!) teams. If your team is on a west coast swing, you're not seeing your team's home broadcast for weeks.

Depends on your provider and package. The black out is for MLB.TV packages, but if you have Directv at quite a few levels of service in which you get to see the Giants, A's, Angels, Padres and DBacks on their home networks. I think I had the third level package when I was in Vegas and all those teams were available. Unfortunately they aren't so generous with the NBA where its LA area teams only and the NHL used to be the same until this year.

BKIslandersFan

F*** off
Sep 29, 2017
Brooklyn
That sucks. Wouldn't it make sense for NBA to give these kinds of markets to teams like Jazz, as much as possible?

Hope Salt Lake City gets Golden Knights games.

jperdichizzi

Sep 21, 2017
I was thinking of switching from Dish to DirectTV and was curious if anyone knows if AT&T Sportsnet is available in all of the packages in Las Vegas or if you need to have their premier package? In speaking with DirectTV they have no idea what they are taking about when I ask questions about this channel or the Vegas Golden Knights. I know I had read in an article in the RJ that ATTSN was going to be available in Las Vegas for no extra charge but I can't seem to get a straight answer from the corporate salesmen. Does anyone currently have a direct tv plan other then premier that they know has ATTSN? Any help is appreciated.

https://www.reviewjournal.com/sport...mers-wont-pay-extra-for-golden-knights-games/

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->