Could pro/con Babcock comments stick to Babcock threads

Is the Babcock debate taking place in so many threads boring you?

• Total voters

meefer

Jun 9, 2015
Bangkok
Back home now after having spent a week in hospital to get two total knee replacements. I realize I was spending too much time here to pass the time, as it were. Flipping from thread to thread and reading much the same stuff about Babcock was boring. I'm not going to change people's opinions about where and how they should post, I'll just more judiciously focus on posters who have a broader perspective than others. Keep doing what you want, sorry for any appearance of attempted censorship and I'll leave those who need to vent alone and hope they find some solace in their need to rant. Cheers.

Joey Hoser

Jan 8, 2008
Guelph
Back home now after having spent a week in hospital to get two total knee replacements. I realize I was spending too much time here to pass the time, as it were. Flipping from thread to thread and reading much the same stuff about Babcock was boring. I'm not going to change people's opinions about where and how they should post, I'll just more judiciously focus on posters who have a broader perspective than others. Keep doing what you want, sorry for any appearance of attempted censorship and I'll leave those who need to vent alone and hope they find some solace in their need to rant. Cheers.

It's the summer. Happens every year. Most of the reasonable posters show up less frequently because there really isn't much to talk about, so then there's a disproportionate amount of the overly-opinionated who have nothing better to do than make a stink about everything, and it results in most of the threads being pretty shit.

meefer

Jun 9, 2015
Bangkok
It's the summer. Happens every year. Most of the reasonable posters show up less frequently because there really isn't much to talk about, so then there's a disproportionate amount of the overly-opinionated who have nothing better to do than make a stink about everything, and it results in most of the threads being pretty ****.

And when you're popping 4/5 oxy's a day, ++ other things, my mind becomes a bit addled, which is not a long road to haul from the best of times for me. I've just got to do a better job of filtering the good from the repetitive. Happily, there's still a lot of good **** here :thumbu:

hfman

Oct 30, 2013
I know Leaf fans are a passionate crew, but this incessant debate about how good or bad Babcock is as a coach is infecting a lot of threads. I’m not casting blame in any direction, simply asking that those who feel a need to debate the merits of our coach do so in threads that are specifically/mostly/partly about him.

oh the irony

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad