Corey Syvret?

Discussion in 'NHL Draft - Prospects' started by trahans99, Apr 13, 2007.

1. trahans99

trahans99 Registered User

Accountant
    I read an article in a jr hockey magazine tonight and there was an article on Corey Syvret (younger brother of Danny in Edmonton).

I seen him play many times last year and the first part of this year and he looked terrible. Very slow and sloppy. The article said that since he was traded to Guelph he's become a whole new player and i'd like to hear your opinions on him.

What are his strengths? As I didn't see any. What are his weaknesses? I found him to be very slow and not physical enough for his size.

Will he get drafted this year? If so what rounds potentially? I didn't think he had a chance but the article says he will be.

Thanks

2. Superfly Jimmy Snuka

Superfly Jimmy Snuka Registered User

if hes going to get picked up, it will be in the 7th round.....hes a very raw player

3. FTowwn

FTowwn Registered User

he wasnt even worth the 1st rd pick London wasted on him in the Priorirty Draft. He was taken in the first round because of his last name and he wanted to re0unite the Syvret brothers. I will be very surprised to see him get picked up on draft day. He was highly touted in London when they drafted him...however so was Steven Ferry, another disappointment

4. HFNHL Canadiens

HFNHL Canadiens Registered User

student
    They drafted him, because his dad is the head scout for the London Nights.