Player Discussion Corey Perry

Status
Not open for further replies.

hotcabbagesoup

why u guys want Celebrini, he played like a weenie
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
Fellow Sharks fan here,
I have both Corey and Sami on my fantasy team this year.
I am in first place....and I'm not dropping either of them.
Thank me later.

But seriously though, yall must have faith.
Perry just played a ton of games in a vety short span and the World Cup of Hockey. He is burned out, needs a little more rest, and needs more fun in his life.

I think he should grow a beard.
It helped Thornton and Burns find extra happiness==energy.

Patrick Eaves can help with the beard.

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006
I'm pretty sure even if Perry hadn't shaved since he hit puberty, that he would still not have a full beard.

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
Fellow Sharks fan here,
I have both Corey and Sami on my fantasy team this year.
I am in first place....and I'm not dropping either of them.
Thank me later.

But seriously though, yall must have faith.
Perry just played a ton of games in a vety short span and the World Cup of Hockey. He is burned out, needs a little more rest, and needs more fun in his life.

I think he should grow a beard.
It helped Thornton and Burns find extra happiness==energy.

Patrick Eaves can help with the beard.

**** that, he's getting $10M this year, he needs to produce. And, he can't grow a beard.

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
There is this hope in me that Perry is saving himself for the palyoffs. And I don`t let my rational thoughts take over regarding this topic so that I can stay positive

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Maybe its a spacejam but for hockey and someone took all perry and kopitars skills, until the mighty vatanen defeats the alien dude holding their skill, they will be borderline useless players

Oct 18, 2011
he has played better lately but i don't expect much production given his linemates, Ritchie has been off ever since he had that last injury

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
Terrible season from him. Needs to take his offseason training way more seriously this summer. He was slow and pushed off the puck too easily this season. Some of that is natural decline but some of that is also not being in tip top condition strength wise and stamina wise I have a feeling.

Hopefully he can make it up to us with a bunch of goals in the playoffs

Ducks in a row

Go Ducks Quack Quack
Dec 17, 2013
U.S.A.
Perry with a 3 point night that includes Doubt OT winner. He now has more overtime goals in this year playoffs then all others combined.

Oct 18, 2011
Game four he was in the middle of things even if he didn't score, tonight he built on that. We will need him to go all the way he can't be a passenger.

Ducks in a row

Go Ducks Quack Quack
Dec 17, 2013
U.S.A.
Perry with 9 points in 11 playoff games and got a assist in tonight's game 7 win. Has 6 points in his last 4 games and each of those last 4 games he recorded at least 1 point. Good to see him racking up some points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad