Corey Perry vs R. Olesz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hockey-Freak

Apr 18, 2005
I like Olesz much more because i think he´s the more complete player who can play on scoring- and checkinglines and on the PP and PK. He´s also able to play center and LW.
Their stats are comparable this season but I can imagine that Perry will put up some more points in the future than Olesz. But that might be not enough to challenge with Olesz´s strong offensive and devensive play and his serviceability to play nearly in any situation and on any forward position.

Here is a very suitably clip for his potential and two-way-play from NHL.com

http://mfile.akamai.com/16532/WMV/n...6_R_460_DET@FLA_700k_0005_FLA1220645_Goal.asx

nneate

Jul 24, 2005
Canada
I'm pretty high on Olesz, hes great defensively and has some good offense.

Perry will put up more points then him throughout his career IMO.

Rattrick

Oct 31, 2002
Orlando, FL
www.rattrick.com
Having seen Olesz a lot this year -- this kid is a keeper. The Panthers have had some good players come in from juniors over the years (Horton, Weiss, Bouwmeester) and Olesz has easily been the most complete, composed of them all. He plays like he is 27.

He has been used primarily on the PK because he is such a complete defensive player who always has that breakaway threat. At the beginning of the year, if he had finishers on his line, he would have had 1 or 2 assists per game because he loves to hold onto the puck and create chances.

Zine

Feb 28, 2002
Rostov-on-Don
I think Perry will score more than Olesz - not by much though.
However, Olesz will be a far better and more valuable player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad