Conspiracy Theory - Agents, Players, Goodenow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bring Back Bucky

May 19, 2004
Canadas Ocean Playground
Schlep Rock said:
So you've talked to 2 players so you now want all agents to start a "secret poll" and see what their clients think?

Speaking of "secret meetings", you know those football huddles? I can tell they're talking about me. :eek:

This is an issue between Bettman and Goodenow and that's why you haven't seen guys like Meehan get involved.

Listen up, Schlep ROck, they're aren't talking about you in those huddles. If you really think that I suggest you seek help. Everyone knows they're talking about Mike Modano's fabulous poodle Anastasia-Priscilla, and what newest ribbons and doggie-sweaters she has been wearing, since she sets the fashion trends followed religiously by pig-skinners everywhere!!!

mcphee

Feb 6, 2003
Visit site
I don't know who's an agent, a guilty undertaker or a lonesome organ grinder, I'm just wondering how the period of sober reflection is going today.

misterjaggers

Sep 7, 2003
The Duke City
eye said:
It occurred to me that agents stand to lose even more than the players do. With a cap system, reduced or eliminated arbitration, entry level restrictions etc. there will be less need for agents and alot less income with the reduced salaries that lie ahead. Agents must really be feeling the effects of this lockout with no money coming in and still having to maintain their offices, travel expenses, recruiting etc...
Yep, the agents are only interested in their wallets. They don't give a rat's behind about the Big Picture.

Last edited:

Schlep Rock

Feb 28, 2002
USA
Bring Back Bucky said:
Listen up, Schlep ROck, they're aren't talking about you in those huddles. If you really think that I suggest you seek help. Everyone knows they're talking about Mike Modano's fabulous poodle Anastasia-Priscilla, and what newest ribbons and doggie-sweaters she has been wearing, since she sets the fashion trends followed religiously by pig-skinners everywhere!!!

When the manager is on the mound with the pitcher and catcher... I DEFINITELY know they're talking about me then!

Bring Back Bucky

May 19, 2004
Canadas Ocean Playground
Schlep Rock said:
When the manager is on the mound with the pitcher and catcher... I DEFINITELY know they're talking about me then!

Why are you so anti-Anastasia-Priscilla, Shlep Rock?? We all know they are talking about what fabulous things her owner old Pearly WHites Modano has been doing with her ribbons and bows. The only people talking about you are the secret agents in your breakfast cereal, and I understand they are about to make a move......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad