OT: Consolidated Entertainment Thread (TV, Movies, Books, Games) III - Use Spoiler Tags!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010
Yeah the Cloverfield Paradox was a bit of a mess, I liked the concept and the basic storyline though. If it didn't have that title I would have thought it was some movie on the Syfi channel. I burst out laughing at the very last scene, just silly and unnecessary.

After I saw it I had to look up how these movies were connected, interesting but kinda vague. I thought 10 Cloverfield Lane was good, I enjoyed that one.

John Goodman and Mary Elizabeth Winstead were stellar in that one.

JK3

Go Easy-Step Lightly-Stay Free
Nov 15, 2007
Ice Station Zebra
John Goodman and Mary Elizabeth Winstead were stellar in that one.

I should say I really enjoyed that one and if it wasn't for John Goodman it wouldn't have been so good, was going to mention him in my earlier post. He really pulled it off, I thought he was just some bat shit crazy kidnapper holed up, but what he said was happening was real, and he was still bat shit crazy on top of the other stuff haha.

Reactions: Ripshot 43

Beetlebum

Oct 14, 2017
Mike and Chester were such a unique and original duo. It's hard to imagine Linkin Park without either one of the two. But there is no doubt, Chester was the engine that drove that train. It's virtually nothing without him. What an amazing, driving, rough and yet still smooth and controlled voice he had.

An awful band created by a record label.

EliasFTW

Jan 27, 2009
Utica, NY
I'd argue there is a difference between an awful band and one you just don't like.

Oh please...

the keys, they're not in the ignition
Must have wound up on the floor while
We were switching our positions
I guess they knew that she was missing
As I tried to tell her dad it was her mouth that I was kissing
Screamin'
No, we're never gonna quit
Ain't nothing wrong with it
Just acting like we're animals
No, no matter where we go
'Cause everybody knows
We're just a couple of animals

njdevil26

I hate avocados
Dec 13, 2006
Clark, NJ
By the I don't know if this is allowed... but I just started a podcast with two friends covering the Devils, Red Bulls, and other sports/topics. Below is the link for episode one. It's called the ADRpodcast. Just trying to make people aware of it. I will NOT be flooding topics and threads on this board promoting it or asking people to listen blah blah blah. I will probably never mention it again on this site. Just a one and done type thing. Take a listen, share criticism... share with your friends... I appreciate it. Also, we are recording episode 2 Sunday night and are taking questions that we can answer on the show... questions about sports or anything at all really.

Reactions: Ripshot 43

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Golf is entertaining to watch if you play. As with most things, they are boring if you have no attachment or can't relate.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
I like mini golf but you would have to pay me to get me to actually go play a round of real golf lol

Zippy316

aka Zippo
Aug 17, 2012
New Jersey
I'm assuming everyone's heard of Fortnite by this point.

But the biggest twitch streamer of Fortnite, Ninja, is currently playing with Drake, Juju Smith-Schuster, and Travis Scott. He's got 600,000+ viewers right now. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->