OT: Consolidated Entertainment Thread (TV, Movies, Books, Games) III - Use Spoiler Tags!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EliasFTW

Jan 27, 2009
Utica, NY
I thought the rumble matches were good. The men's was by far better. To many "divas" couldn't take bumps right. Them constant rolling out of the ring was annoying too. The Kelly Kelly rope battle felt way to attitude/ruthless aggression era. Even i felt they held onto that angle way to long. Didn't think the women needed the main event spot. The whole Ronda thing was awkward. Not only did she ruin Asuka's Moment it ruined the iconic program closing on the winner pointing to wrestlemania sign. Not sure why more superstars just don't point at the sign now. It guaranties a Wrestlemania match it seems. Much easier then competing in the rumble.

Takeover was great. Didn't Watch the Almas/Gargano fight. Can't stand either of them. Needed more Heavy machinery and Street Profits. Velveteen continues to impress me.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
So I've been pretty damn busy, and for the foreseeable future will likely continue to be, so I haven't had a chance to continue Doki Doki. I'd like to pick it back up, but I do have a question: Going forward, are there any jumpscares in the game? I freaking hate those things.

The first route I played through ended in Sayoris death. The music was a little creepy, but the scene was so completely expected that I can't consider that a jumpscare. Jumpscares in the traditional sense, unexpected, insane looking images that cover the screen with no way of getting out are the ones I hate.

Darkauron

Jul 14, 2011
South Jersey
So I've been pretty damn busy, and for the foreseeable future will likely continue to be, so I haven't had a chance to continue Doki Doki. I'd like to pick it back up, but I do have a question: Going forward, are there any jumpscares in the game? I freaking hate those things.

The first route I played through ended in Sayoris death. The music was a little creepy, but the scene was so completely expected that I can't consider that a jumpscare. Jumpscares in the traditional sense, unexpected, insane looking images that cover the screen with no way of getting out are the ones I hate.

Mhmm kind of only like one more..but it is telegraphed a bit more.

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010
Can anybody tell me why the hell Netflix doesnt allow you to delete shows off of your recently viewed section?

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
The Cloverfield Paradox sucked. It's clear as day why it ended up on Netflix. Great marketing though.

Darkauron

Jul 14, 2011
South Jersey
God it was so bad. Just a mess of a movie.

It was a pretty messy movie, but it doesnt help that they tacked on the cloverfield garbage way after the made the movie. It was still a mess before that, but it was still kinda a fun dumb sci-fi movie. It really called back to some older sci-fi movies that I liked.

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010
It was a pretty messy movie, but it doesnt help that they tacked on the cloverfield garbage way after the made the movie. It was still a mess before that, but it was still kinda a fun dumb sci-fi movie. It really called back to some older sci-fi movies that I liked.

Did they really add the Cloverfield part after the fact?

Darkauron

Jul 14, 2011
South Jersey
Did they really add the Cloverfield part after the fact?

It was only supposed be its own stand alone movie for the most part, but after they finished the movie years ago and no one would really pick it up they reshot some scenes and added more Cloverfield stuff so they could get more people tricked into seeing it.

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010
It was only supposed be its own stand alone movie for the most part, but after they finished the movie years ago and no one would really pick it up they reshot some scenes and added more Cloverfield stuff so they could get more people tricked into seeing it.

Damnit, I’ve yet to see it but I will try at some point.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010

Just won't be the same anymore...

Mike and Chester were such a unique and original duo. It's hard to imagine Linkin Park without either one of the two. But there is no doubt, Chester was the engine that drove that train. It's virtually nothing without him. What an amazing, driving, rough and yet still smooth and controlled voice he had.

JK3

Go Easy-Step Lightly-Stay Free
Nov 15, 2007
Ice Station Zebra
Yeah the Cloverfield Paradox was a bit of a mess, I liked the concept and the basic storyline though. If it didn't have that title I would have thought it was some movie on the Syfi channel. I burst out laughing at the very last scene, just silly and unnecessary.

After I saw it I had to look up how these movies were connected, interesting but kinda vague. I thought 10 Cloverfield Lane was good, I enjoyed that one.

Reactions: Darkauron
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad