Confirmed with link: The Hurricanes have at least 20 fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finnish Jerk Train

lol stupid mickey mouse organization
Apr 7, 2008
Raleigh
I would have been more impressed if they spelled Sabres right, but still.
200.gif

Kyndig

Jan 3, 2012
Funny or not...The fact that this thread was created by a mod and still exists in the NHL forums peeves me quite a bit.

Bashing a team/spelling of a team. Discussing a fanbase. Posting in an improper forum. Shitposting/trolling. Abusing powers...etc

Is this what the boards have really come to? I'll take my warning or ban if it comes to it but someone had to say it.

Reactions: MinJaBen

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Funny or not...The fact that this thread was created by a mod and still exists in the NHL forums peeves me quite a bit.

Bashing a team/spelling of a team. Discussing a fanbase. Posting in an improper forum. ****posting/trolling. Abusing powers...etc

Is this what the boards have really come to? I'll take my warning or ban if it comes to it but someone had to say it.

old.jpg

sheriff bart

Where are the white women at
Nov 11, 2010
Rock Ridge

Bashing a team/spelling of a team. Discussing a fanbase. Posting in an improper forum. ****posting/trolling. Abusing powers...etc

bc53f192d0f9fe59296785611a23305915c79d540808916e10dad16405ecbe4e.jpg

Lunatik

Normal is an illusion.
Oct 12, 2012
Padded Room

Do you get pissy when a kid eats the cake with their hands at their first birthday too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->