Confirmed with link: The Hurricanes have at least 20 fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
You don't get over a 1000 likes this quickly without cheating the system. Mods, please arrest, tar, and feather all of these Canes fans. They don't deserve to be on that list.

And no, I'm not mad I was kicked off that list. It's like, whatever man. Totally not a biggie to me or anything. I absolutely did not breakdown in tears when I saw I wasn't in the top 20 anymore. No sir, not me.

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
You don't get over a 1000 likes this quickly without cheating the system. Mods, please arrest, tar, and feather all of these Canes fans. They don't deserve to be on that list.

ONE thousand? ONE thousand?

5bf.jpg

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
ONE thousand? ONE thousand?

5bf.jpg

You have 5000 likes. That's with a FIVE. Mods, banish this man for gaming the likes chart. I mean, what can we as a group do when we know our leaders are big fat cheaters? That our likes ultimately don't matter because some traitors use what are essentially internet like farms.

This is totally the first time I've ever witnessed such deplorable behavior for at least the last eleven months.

Last edited:

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
You have 5000 likes. That's with a FIVE. Mods, banish this man for gaming the likes chart. I mean, what can we as a group do when we know our leaders are big fat cheaters? That our likes ultimately don't matter because some traitors use what are essentially internet like farms.

This is totally the first time I've ever witnessed such deplorable behavior for at least the last eleven month.

It's like the whole world in miniature size really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->