Confirmed: Talks starting back to Sqaure 1 - 90 Minute Meeting Completed

Status
Not open for further replies.

octopi

Dec 29, 2004
JWI19 said:
I agree with you. Hammer out all the little things then deal with a cap number.

They need to follow the NBA who's PA and Owners are meeting three times a week until a deal gets done.

Meeting three times a week until a deal gets done isn't a bad idea,
but I think they should emulate a prison gulag, not the NBA: You know, chained in dark dungeons on the rack, in darkness, being whipped with chains and fed nothing but gruel and tap water...
I'd bet that'd get things moving along. :eek:

animalchin

Jan 20, 2005
The Long Road
met for 90 minutes - no progress.... :yo:
back to the future....
next september: met for 3 minutes, no progress :dunno:

us: "well they are trying" :handclap:

next January: met for 1 minute - no progress :banghead:

this whole scenario is bullfrogs - and if i am wondering whether it makes more sense to follow the ahl or ohl from now on, then the nhl is in serious trouble.

the only problem i have in this situation is that no network (in canada) has decided to pick up either of these leagues with any sort of consistency. I would wager a lot that if they did do this, they would have an audience in canada, and the general public would be happy to not have to deal with the crap related to this 'lockout'.

wake us up when it is done, and maybe we will pay attention - otherwise, just put some damn hockey (so we can follow a team consistently) on tv!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

don

Aug 31, 2002
Nashua, NH
Not "Square 1" But "The Rematch"

1st Match ended in a Draw from the Owners and PA standpoint. Only the players and fans lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad