Injury Report: [Confirmed] Gaudreau out indefinitely

Mr Snrub

I like the way Snrub thinks!
Oct 12, 2016
It'd be great if this was all just a ruse to get the rest of the team to man up and play good hockey without relying on the Johnny Hockey Show to bail them out offensively.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Giordano shouldn't be fighting anybody, considering he's really bad at it. Last time he fought he dummied lil' Jt Brown. Time before that he was clowned by Bieska.

I don't remember either of those somehow, but for me winning the fight is pretty secondary. Iggy would go with anybody who needed a punch in the face, and if the game was getting a little too chippy he often just went with the other Captain. It's about being an emotional leader and doing more than *****ing to the refs after every play.

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
Will the Flames be putting him on the IR? I have him on my fantasy team, but am not interested in full out dropping him and my league has a couple IR slots.

HAKAN LOOB

Oct 5, 2013
I don't remember either of those somehow, but for me winning the fight is pretty secondary. Iggy would go with anybody who needed a punch in the face, and if the game was getting a little too chippy he often just went with the other Captain. It's about being an emotional leader and doing more than *****ing to the refs after every play.

I get what your saying, but I don't think that's Gio's leadership style.

What he needs to do is start throwing big hits; like that one that caused Kadri to imply he was gonna garrotte Giordano

Captain Controversy

Apr 30, 2015
Alberta
Hopefully He gets better soon. Atleast you fans won't suffer the Broken Collar Bone us Oilers fans had to witness last year.
J. Hockey will be back for the new year.

SmellOfVictory

Jun 3, 2011

Yeah but Iggy was a great fighter. Fighting when you're going to get tuned is a bad idea because a) injury and b) it doesn't look great. Iginla could legitimately take on any decent player in the league, and a lot of the enforcers, too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad