Conference Finals Teams

lwvs84

Jan 25, 2003
Los Angeles, CA
Preds and Pens are the two I'd put money on to make it. I think it'll be Preds vs. a CA team and Pens vs. Bolts. And probably a rematch of last year unfortunately.

1967th Heaven

Aug 31, 2012

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia

huh-face.jpg

Reactions: bring back the jets

Legend123

Jul 3, 2016
Only person in this thread who had VGK in the final four AND you might actually get the final right, gratz!

EDIT: NVM ...

Also:

:scared: :scared:
I actually switched before the start of the playoffs from boston and Nashville to TBL and WPG and kept the other 2.

Thenameless

Apr 29, 2014
Penguins to beat Lightning in the east. Winnipeg or Nashville to come out of the west.

Penguins to win it all.

Oh well.

McFlash97

Oct 10, 2017
Only person in this thread who had VGK in the final four AND you might actually get the final right, gratz!

EDIT: NVM ...

Also:

:scared: :scared:
McFlash97
It's exposes the flaws of a balanced league. If Vegas lost all of its remaining games, they may still end up being one the 5 best expansion teams ever. Good players handed to them on a platter with a flawed expansion draft, and a favourable schedule. Understanding the league needs Vegas to be competitive so hockey grows in that market, it makes sense. Question now is can Vegas win the cup ? 4 balanced lines, superstar goaltending, great coaching, tons of team speed. The NHL is about to be b*** slapped by the Golden knights come June.
Jan 22, 2018 EditReport+ QuoteReply

kladorf2005

Apr 20, 2018
Vegas ain't going anywhere in the playoffs other then the golf course after round one. Secrets out, bunch of overachieving has beens are about to get a dose of reality. Teams actually try in the playoffs.:thumbu:

This post didn't age well. Maybe whoever comes out of the East will actually try in the SCF?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->