Conan Welcomes Mr Krueger?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brock

Feb 27, 2002
The GTA
ohlprospects.blogspot.com
As I do everyday, I go and check the Conan O Brien official website on NBC to see whom is going to be on the show that night.

And As i look tonight, we have Billy Bob Thornton, Nick Lachey and Rob Krueger.

http://www.nbc.com/Late_Night_with_Conan_O'Brien/index.html

Definitely gonna have to stay up late and watch that tonight!

Redfist v.s The Gigantic Red Head.

Dr.Sens(e)

Feb 27, 2002
Ottawa
Visit site
Nice performance, and win, by Master Krueger. I couldn't stop laughing for half-hour after the show.

And the Legend of the Red Fist continues to grow...

Just call me "Coat-tails"...

Hossa

Feb 27, 2002
Abroad
Visit site
Dr.Sens(e) said:
Nice performance, and win, by Master Krueger. I couldn't stop laughing for half-hour after the show.

And the Legend of the Red Fist continues to grow...

Just call me "Coat-tails"...

Ya. It was hilarious. I was laughing he entire time, and Conan was funny in general last night. Rob came out there like he owned the place though, although I was dissapointed he didn't make a shout out to his fantasy hockey pool buddies.

I think you may have just started a new sport though. Soon, it'll be an Olympic sport.

Brock

Feb 27, 2002
The GTA
ohlprospects.blogspot.com
That was absolutely classic.

I actually fell asleep too, before Conan even started, but fortunately enough for some reason I woke up when Nick Lachey was on so I was able to catch it after all.

I was howling.

Dryden

Feb 27, 2002
Toronto
Brock said:
That was absolutely classic.

I actually fell asleep too, before Conan even started, but fortunately enough for some reason I woke up when Nick Lachey was on so I was able to catch it after all.

I was howling.

Anybody in the Toronto area got this on tape. Rob is now must see tv.

Dr.Sens(e)

Feb 27, 2002
Ottawa
Visit site
The funniest part about the evening is what transpired behind the scenes. Rob is off to Mexico, so I'll share...

It seems Billy Bob Thorton is a big Rock Paper Scissors fan, so he went by ROB'S dressing room before the show to introduce himself, as he wanted to meet the World Champ. After 10 minutes of talking game, they squared off mono a mono, with Billy Bob absolutely ecstatic at pulling out a private victory.

Billy Bob had to leave after his appearance for another show, but he cued up a live feed in his limo so he could see how Rob did. After Rob toyed with Conan and finally sliced and diced him, Billy Bob called the show to leave a message for Rob saying he think's Rob threw their match.

It seems they're now buddy-buddy. Despite Billy Bob's break-up, I've already asked Rob to try and swing a date through Billy Bob for Angelina Jolie and I.

No word yet, but I really think we'd make a great couple.

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
Dr.Sens(e) said:
It seems they're now buddy-buddy. Despite Billy Bob's break-up, I've already asked Rob to try and swing a date through Billy Bob for Angelina Jolie and I.

No word yet, but I really think we'd make a great couple.

You're right. Speaking of slicing and dicing, you'd get to find out what your own liver tastes like! Still, might be worth it... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad