Recalled/Assigned: Comrie and Morrissey assigned to St John's

jetsforever

Dec 14, 2013
"The Winnipeg Jets today announced they re-assigned goaltender Eric Comrie and defenceman Josh Morrissey from their respective junior clubs to the St. John’s IceCaps of the American Hockey League."

pegjets

Oh Canada
Apr 4, 2013
Always tough for them at the end of their season to go into a new system for a few games, but I hope they do well. Excited to see what they both bring in next year's camp.

Bristo

The Oracle
Mar 24, 2013
I will be nice to be able to compare their play against mature men and see where they are at.

Imagine is Morrissey lights it up...

Holden Caulfield

Eternal Skeptic
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
I will be nice to be able to compare their play against mature men and see where they are at.

Imagine is Morrissey lights it up...

Be careful of small sample sizes. Remember not only how bad Scheifele was in his late season callup last year but take a look of the example of Thomas Hickey. #4 overall pick, came up at end of his 19 year old year to AHL after near ppg season in WHL. Scored 7 pts in 7 games, then 3 pts in 5 playoff games, looked like a world beater. Struggled with injuries but ended up playing 3.5 years in AHL never cracking 26 points in a year. Now a decent 5/6 depth guy for NYI but still.

jetsforever

Dec 14, 2013
Both played in their first pro games today with Comrie in relief and the 3rd star

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad