GDT: Communtiy of MY EMOTIONS! New Jersey Devils at Columbus Blue Jackets. 7pm MSG+

EliasFTW

Jan 27, 2009
Utica, NY
tumblr_npbxgaK9Nw1qil2k6o1_500.gif

After the disappointment of Saturdays game we are full of them.

Some positive
giphy.gif

Most negative
giphy.gif

High emotions and tension leading to fighting
giphy.gif

It's time to get "Streets Ahead"

Projected lineups:

New Jersey Devils
15-7-4

Hall-Hischier-Bratt
Johansson-Zajac-Stafford
Gibbons-Coleman-Noesen
Wood-Boyle-Hayes

Greene-Vatanen
Moore-Severson
Butcher-Santini

Schneider
Kinkaid

Columbus Blue Jackets

17-8-1

Panarin-Dubois-Anderson
Foligno-Wennberg-Atkinson
Calvert-Dubinsky-Bjorkstrand
Jenner-Sedlak-Motte

Werenski-Jones
Johnson-Savard
Carlsson-Harrington

Bobrovsky
Korpisalo

Let's Go Devils!
giphy.gif

Last edited:

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
This home and home is big. I'd like to see at least a split.
I'd like at least 2-3 points. Don't really care if they also get a couple points out of this, as I see them as being a playoff team regardless. I'm more worried about keeping our place in a playoff spot, not so much the seeding or if other probable playoffs teams (divisional or not) get points as well.

Bcap88

Ruff season that’s for sure
Aug 12, 2011
Chicago
Enough with the bullshit baldy, play santini, play Zacha.

Santini+Zacha=profit

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
zacha's quotes are troubling...he's not necessarily upset that he's being scratched, but he doesn't seem to have any idea why, or what he should be doing to force himself into the lineup. i'm giving hynes the benefit of the doubt, because he's earned that with our record so far, but i really think he needs to be sent down if this continues.

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
Can they hire Patty as a special consultant to work with Pav?

they should hire him for something regardless, if he’s even interested. one of the most cerebral players we’ve ever had (with a nod to larionov)

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
they should hire him for something regardless, if he’s even interested. one of the most cerebral players we’ve ever had (with a nod to larionov)

I think he wants to live and raise his kids in Czech, with a few trips west every once in a while. Maybe they have him come in once every other month? Not sure how much impact he could make with that..

Unknown Caller

Apr 30, 2009
"Draws back in" is the "active stick" of a few years back. Every once in a while the entire hockey media seizes on a phrase for something and it gets overused. "Gap control" is another one everyone's been using lately too.

Gap control and active stick are legitimate terms though. For example, Adam Larsson had pretty terrible gap control his first 3 or so seasons. "Draws back in" is media thing.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
We need to put Boyle, Zajac and Hayes on the same line. I do not want to watch them slow down 2 or 3 separate lines to a crawl. Won't happen I know, but it could. At the very least those 3 need to be in the bottom 6 and get playing time reflective of that.

Reactions: Darkauron

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->