Commercials

Status
Not open for further replies.

SwisshockeyAcademy

Dec 11, 2002
Visit site
I know commercials in tourneys are played into the ground, especially during the World Cup of Soccer but one i'll never tire of is Wickenheiser and Chouinard. Just awesome, I'm thinking of taping it and hauling it out whenever I need a great meal idea.

SkateLikeTheWind

Jun 16, 2004
Denver, CO
I like the one where the pickup game ends and a wife/gf walks up to a player and couldn't even get in a sentence before the players starts rambling some generic interview garbage.

I crack up everytime I watch it.

Slitty

Oct 23, 2005
SwisshockeyAcademy said:
I know commercials in tourneys are played into the ground, especially during the World Cup of Soccer but one i'll never tire of is Wickenheiser and Chouinard. Just awesome, I'm thinking of taping it and hauling it out whenever I need a great meal idea.

IM rather annoyed by it, I think its too cheesy...

It bangs the message home due to sheer repetativeness, but its bad advertising that gets on my nerves.

Metallian*

Dec 27, 2005
Slitty said:
IM rather annoyed by it, I think its too cheesy...

It bangs the message home due to sheer repetativeness, but its bad advertising that gets on my nerves.

Hayley Wickenheiser demands the best for her game. Hayley Wickenheiser chooses Hamburger Helper.

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
If I have to watch those morons saving the case of Canadian one more time I'm gonna hurl... :madfire:

and that guy on the Royal Bank commercial whose always at the rink and makes the dressing room for the little girl seems like a perv to me :p: why IS he at the rink all the time???

Metallian*

Dec 27, 2005
jet228 said:
If I have to watch those morons saving the case of Canadian one more time I'm gonna hurl... :madfire:

But is it as bad as the "Bubba a beer" commercials a few years ago? Or the HNIC song every hummed? Or..

jet228 said:
and that guy on the Royal Bank commercial whose always at the rink and makes the dressing room for the little girl seems like a perv to me :p: why IS he at the rink all the time???

All that old guy did was saw some wood and write "Girls" on a brown paper towel. Guy's a phoney.

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
Metallian said:
But is it as bad as the "Bubba a beer" commercials a few years ago? Or the HNIC song every hummed? Or..

All that old guy did was saw some wood and write "Girls" on a brown paper towel. Guy's a phoney.

:biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
Battochio30 said:
"Jerry, do you know what a skid plate is for?"

JERRY!

I dont' know about you, but if that clown jumped into my truck I'd probably punch him in the face :)

rahzar

Oct 9, 2005
jet228 said:
those guys should have left the Canadian in the snow and gone to get some good beer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad