Comments from a Canadian hockey fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

joe_shannon_1983*

I know this girl from school. And she says, or has been saying, the following things in regards to international hockey:

- Hockey is Our (Canada's) Game, and Canada invented hockey, so Canada will always win and never lose.
- Canada has never ever lost in international hockey.
- Canada wins every time they play another team.
- Canada is so far advanced that she has heard they are thinking of not allowing Canada to play in tournaments anymore.
- Canada only ever does bad when they do not try.

Agree? Disagree?

Discuss.

Ogopogo*

ferns8916 said:
I know this girl from school. And she says, or has been saying, the following things in regards to international hockey:

- Hockey is Our (Canada's) Game, and Canada invented hockey, so Canada will always win and never lose.
- Canada is so far advanced that she has heard they are thinking of not allowing Canada to play in tournaments anymore.

Agree? Disagree?

Discuss.

I think the hockey conversation will improve when you move up to the 2nd grade.

handtrick

Sep 18, 2004
Chattanooga, TN
ferns8916 said:

Agree? Disagree?

Discuss.

This thread is a waste of bandwidth..... :shakehead

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
ferns8916 said:

Agree? Disagree?

Discuss.
Someone is stupid.

Captain Conservative

Apr 1, 2004
My Blue Heaven
ferns8916 said:

Agree? Disagree?

Discuss.

Marry her.

Bloggins

Dec 1, 2005
ferns8916 said:

Agree? Disagree?

Discuss.

Allrighty. Does she at least have good looks to carry her through life? Cuz brains aren't going to cut it for her :biglaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad