Columbus and New Jersey avoiding Pittsburgh

mikeyp24

Jun 28, 2014
Look at the CBJ injury history and current list this year. They have lost majority of their top players for a big portions of the season all at different times and recently we had tons of guys with injuries or the flu. We didn't clinch until game 81 so guys were still playing hurt. We had to go 13-1-1 to close out the season to make it. The guys needed the rest and made sure before making the lineup that it didn't effect any other team making the playoffs because torts didn't want to screw a team by benching guys. Bob was supposed to get less games this year after carrying us last year and Korpi was supposed to take the next step... Bob played even more games. He needed a rest and so did the rest.

If you got torts I'm a room away from the media I guarantee you he would say he would rather play Pit to wipe the smug look off their faces after they lost. We match up much worse against the caps.

I have us losing in 6 to the caps opposed to winning in 5 against the Pens.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
As a Pens fan I don't care if Philly eliminates us. It'd suck because rival but we won two cups back to back. I have nothing to complain about if/when we lose this year. It's been a great ride.

The only thing that would upset me would be seeing guys get cheapshot/hurt. Crosby/Letang for example have been through enough. It'd really suck if they got hurt again.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad