colored holders

GREGROYA

Nov 8, 2006
I was on this website looking for some equipment when I came across some colored holders to put on my skates. I have been searching forever for these things. I called this company and inquired about them and they told me Doug Weight has a pair they made for him and they made a pair of colored goalie cowlings for Curtis Sanford. I can't wait to get mine. The site is totalhockey.net. Hopefully this answers the question of painting the holders.:yo:

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
Wow...90 Bucks? Rip Off.

edit- actually looking through the whole site most of everything is a rip off...at least compared to my local hockey store.

Last edited:

sc37

Jan 14, 2006
OH-IO
www.thescoreboards.com
Sweet...but yeah not for $90. That site isn't too horrid though, seen some good deals there before. But definitely will share as pretty sure lotta people would go for it

Toonces

They should have kept Shjon Podein...
Feb 23, 2003
New Jersey
Nice, but not worth it for something as trivial as a colored holder. You will probably be able to get them from your local shop for alot less I imagine.

The OP has two posts total, both about the same exact thing which leads me to beleive this is basically an AD for that company.

EmptyNetter

Jun 22, 2006
North Shore, MA
Pimp my skates :biglaugh:

I understand that the fewer of those holders they sell the more expensive they are to produce per color. It's just like sharing ice time ;) -- the cost to retool the machines for each color & shape is the same if you make 1 or 100. The more they make at one time, the less it costs per unit. Maybe they'd give a volume discount if you had a whole team of guys who wanted the same color & style.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->