OT: Cole's OT Boutique: Beep Beep

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
It will not... stop.... RAINING. I love the rain and all, but it ruined my fishing plans for today. Now I'm trying to go get food and beer for the game tonight and I can't ride my bike in downpour.

I'm frustrated. Now I see the game starts at 9, hahaha, why not.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
You find out more about the bear.

Like that it’s not a bear. Tuunbaq is an Inuit spirit thing.

I just watched episode 8 and the bear was gone for a long time. It was getting good and they were about to hang hicky and poof, the bear shows up to ruin a good moment in the show.

I think that bear thing is ruining the show. I much rather the running out of food freezing to death lead poisoning scurvy outbreak cannibalism route they were going. I mean there is 2 episodes left, but that stupid bear is ruining it so far.

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
I just watched episode 8 and the bear was gone for a long time. It was getting good and they were about to hang hicky and poof, the bear shows up to ruin a good moment in the show.

I think that bear thing is ruining the show. I much rather the running out of food freezing to death lead poisoning scurvy outbreak cannibalism route they were going. I mean there is 2 episodes left, but that stupid bear is ruining it so far.

Yeah, I had problems with the bear as the show went on. At first it was okay but as the situation and environment became bigger problems the bear became increasingly stupid. It’s also a conveniently timed plot device.

Reactions: shoplifter

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Yeah, I had problems with the bear as the show went on. At first it was okay but as the situation and environment became bigger problems the bear became increasingly stupid. It’s also a conveniently timed plot device.
ding ding ding. Exactly. When we need a way out of this stage in the story unleash the bear pig human thing!
Still good show, halfway through ep 8 now, but yeah, bear takes away from it.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Yes I think that has happened recently, the federal law banning gambling in states was deemed unconstitutional. So naturally, every state is going to allow it.

Pennsylvania is also making some changes, you used to only be able to get beer at beer distributors. Now, grocery stores are starting to be allowed to sell beer after getting a beer licence. You're starting to see a bunch of gas stations sell beer.

Is there still the law that you can’t buy hard liquor on Sunday’s? 12 years ago at a summer camp in PA Sunday night was the beginning of my day off and I always had to buy beer or drink in a bar to get my hard liquor fix.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Is there still the law that you can’t buy hard liquor on Sunday’s? 12 years ago at a summer camp in PA Sunday night was the beginning of my day off and I always had to buy beer or drink in a bar to get my hard liquor fix.

I've heard people mention that before, but I've never noticed that to be a problem. Maybe that's just a lack of me trying to get vodka on Sundays though, but I don't believe that's a rule. Wine and Fine Spirits is open on Sundays, so I'm guessing that it's not a law anymore.

Reactions: Tom Hanks

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
Our Puritan roots expressing themselves. I still think it's funny that Jack Daniels is made in a dry county. Like, it's cool to make a profit off of it, but no sinning for you :laugh:

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011

I need to up my gif game. Although this is actually an MP4. Figuring out After Effects well enough to make some gifs has been added to the summer to do list.

(Yes, I know you need a plug-in to make gifs in AE)

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
Got the key to my flat on Wednesday. Got a delivery coming tomorrow. The keys don't open the communal front door...

The delivery will either be between 9-1 in which case I'll have to go down at 7am and sit around for hours. Or it will come in their second slot between 1-5 and I'll have to get them to give me a new key before then. Wanted to try a round of golf too..

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Me at 10am: I'm too hungover to go to the gym, I'll take today as my off day

Me at 2pm: bikes 4 miles to the gym, does my normal 45 minute workout, bikes for 10 more miles after the gym

Me now: oh god, I was too hungover to do all of that, I feel like death :laugh:

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
The car I was originally going to get next Monday got sold, so I had to go looking again. I found a 2015 Honda Accord EX for $16k, which is shocking because EXs are usually a lot more expensive than that. I might have struck gold with this, the website is saying that it's $2600 below the KBB value. It has been on the lot since February, which explains why it has been discounted so much. It started at $19k I believe.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
The car I was originally going to get next Monday got sold, so I had to go looking again. I found a 2015 Honda Accord EX for $16k, which is shocking because EXs are usually a lot more expensive than that. I might have struck gold with this, the website is saying that it's $2600 below the KBB value. It has been on the lot since February, which explains why it has been discounted so much. It started at $19k I believe.

Make sure you take a UV light to the back seat.

Reactions: Brandinho

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012

I need to up my gif game. Although this is actually an MP4. Figuring out After Effects well enough to make some gifs has been added to the summer to do list.

(Yes, I know you need a plug-in to make gifs in AE)

FyDbObJ.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad