Prospect Info: Cole Caufield II (Montreal 15th overall in 2019 draft) mod warning # 560

How many goals will Caufield score in the 3 development camp scrimmages?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

McGuires Corndog

Pierre's favorite MONSTER performer
Feb 6, 2008
Montreal
Oh I know, it still really bad to drop from 15 to 17 for a late 3rd round pick.

Depends I guess, if you aren’t a huge fan of the players available or you think you’re guy will be there, just take the asset and move down.

But it sounds like Caufield was their guy, had he not been there it kind of seemed like the trade was definitely on the table...

the valiant effort

settle down, bud
Apr 17, 2017
I took a quick read through as I thought it had been posted but I couldn't find it.

Is Caufield going to be at camp, or does his school not allow for it?

He would a) need to pay his own way, and b) get permission from the school for a rather significant amount of leave, so current NCAA players are never at main camps.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
I took a quick read through as I thought it had been posted but I couldn't find it.

Is Caufield going to be at camp, or does his school not allow for it?

no

He would a) need to pay his own way, and b) get permission from the school for a rather significant amount of leave, so current NCAA players are never at main camps.

they can go but only if it's a school that starts their Fall semester after the camp. You can't go to a camp when school has started. We had a player at camp a few years back because his school, Dartmouth, started after the camp so he just had to pay his own way. It's rare though as not many schools start that late.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad