Confirmed Trade: [COL/WSH] Cody Corbett for Joe Cannata

Seachd

Mar 16, 2002

It says "San Antonio Rampage/Colorado Avalanche". They both have NHL contracts, and Colorado retweeted this, so I assume this is an actual NHL trade.

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
Sakic is on fire today. Two massive moves for the Rampage.

I know he woke up today and said to himself, "Yep, I need to acquire a 27 year old goalie who has a save percentage of .876 in the AHL this year."

Bruin4Life

Nov 6, 2006
Sakic is a mess. Is he trying to flip the farm and the avalanche all in one week?

sisseton

Jan 12, 2012
Minnesota
Dang isn't Corbett supposed to be a good D prospect. My brother was friends with him in high school and so I kept some tabs on him, more than any other prospect and from what I was reading it seems like he was well liked and while was no Brent Burns but still played a very solid game and was able to provide some offense.

Seachd

Mar 16, 2002
This definitely makes it sound like an NHL trade, although haven't seen that confirmed by the Capitals or Avalanche:

not a troll

Oct 24, 2012
Dang isn't Corbett supposed to be a good D prospect. My brother was friends with him in high school and so I kept some tabs on him, more than any other prospect and from what I was reading it seems like he was well liked and while was no Brent Burns but still played a very solid game and was able to provide some offense.

He had a couple good seasons for the Oil Kings a few years back but has been pretty meh in the pros.

Bitz and Bites

May 5, 2012
Victoria
So that's where Joe Cannata ended up.Guy was decent to good in Utica but didn't impress enough to be re-signed and was let go to make space for Thatcher Demko.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad