CMHL STHS Sim League

CraigBillington

Dec 10, 2010
Down to on opening! Had decent success last time I posted, getting one good GM. Hoping for more. We're a pretty trade-heavy league, lots of activity. Good fun.

We're at the mid-point, about to increase our salary cap from 50m to 55m I believe it is, so activity will go crazy.

We don't have a website right now, so we use the generic SIM pages, but our forum is where we function for now.
Login Required | Official CMHL Boards
I'm Gerg if anyone's wondering, PM me with any questions or interest

We need GMs for

New Jersey - currently sitting #1 in the west, have some of the best rated players in the league - Scott Darling, Jay Bouwmeester and Henrik Zetterberg are all among the league's elite. In addition, there's Eric Staal, Alex Radulov, Nick Suzuki. Picks aren't the greatest situation for the next couple years, but they've been left with a solid team that could come out of the East.

Thanks, guys

Last edited:

CraigBillington

Dec 10, 2010
Chicago and New Jersey still available

Filled Arizona, Calgary, St Louis and Dallas last night

CraigBillington

Dec 10, 2010
Adding Buffalo.

Sabres are always competitive. One of the best in the league every year with a solid group of players coming up
Key assets - Kopitar, one of the league's best, Josi, Komarov is a point per game guy, Draisatl, Fiala, Aho, Harmonic, Gardiner, Spurgeon, Brodin, Wennberg, Carlo, Roslovic, no 1st this year but has all their future 1sts and 2nds. Team is set up to win now

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->