Cleveland Monsters Thread VII (All Affiliate talk here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackets Woodchuck

Dec 27, 2010
injury notes from today's practice

Kirkpatrick and Pendenza participated fully, no word on if they will play this weekend vs. Manitoba

Moutrey, Graves, and Carlsson skated before practice in red (non-contact) jerseys

Bittner and Thiessen did not skate

also, per AHL website, Terry Broadhurst is now signed to an AHL SPC

TheAHL.com

Jackets Woodchuck

Dec 27, 2010
Here's my best estimation of the lines based on this weekend's games and today's practice

the top three lines are pretty clear:

A. Broadhurst-Dalpe-T. Broadhurst
Motte-Camper-Schroeder
Scott-Vigneault-Gerbe

The remaining eight forwards I have split into two four-man groups, named after the jersey color they wore in today's practice:

Blue group (fourth line players?)
- Gallant-Thurkauf-Koules/Hodgson

Gray group (healthy scratches plus players recently returning to practice from injury)
- Kurker, Pendenza, Maletta, Kirkpatrick

Jackets Woodchuck

Dec 27, 2010
The defensive pairings this weekend were the same all three games

Austin-Cockerill
Somerby-Collins
Gaunce-Siebenaler (one exception: Carlsson started this game before being injured, Siebenaler replaced him the next two games)

Benoit was scratched all three games. I heard nothing about him being injured, but him not playing even one game in a three games in four days stretch seems to suggest an injury.

Jackets Woodchuck

Dec 27, 2010
Kivlenieks didn't start either game but did come in after Zatkoff was injured on Sunday (opposing player received a charging majort and a game misconduct) and played well enough for the Monsters to win in OT.

A few other notes from yesterday's game:

Motte appeared to be injured, but I'm not sure if he could have returned, since he also got a major and a game misconduct for charging the goaltender (opposing goalie was not injured and remained in the game).

Both regulation goals for the Monsters were shorthanded and each Broadhurst brother scored one of them.

Carlsson returned from injury and started yesterday's game.

I'll post the lines from this weekend's games later.

Jackets Woodchuck

Dec 27, 2010
I'm not sure what's up with Benoit. He's been a healthy scratch a lot recently and was now sent to another team's farm team.

SavesEmNot

Jul 2, 2012
Monsters win 3-1. The Broadhurst Bros strike again.

EDIT: LOL, and again tonight the Broadhurst Bros score!

Last edited:

Jackets Woodchuck

Dec 27, 2010
no score, 1st intermission

Milano and Murray are with the team. Murray is officially a conditioning assignment, Milano is pretty much a conditioning stint as well, albeit not technically one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad