Cleveland Monsters Thread VI (All Affiliate talk here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samkow

Now do Classical Gas
Jul 4, 2002
Detroit
I refuse to acknowledge the bad name change. I'll stick to my answer, thanks.

I wonder why they sent Sherwood back to the OHL.

Because he's not that good. He's getting a disproportionate amount of hype because of where he was born.

pled

Sep 7, 2009
Thurkauf pendenza koules line got 3 of the 4 goal. the rest of the forward need to step up

The Wheelchair

Jun 13, 2015
Ottawa
Schroeder and Bittner scratched? Anything health-wise going on with them? I know Schroeder's down on a conditioning assignment, is he just not ready to play in games yet?

pled

Sep 7, 2009
Schroeder and Bittner scratched? Anything health-wise going on with them? I know Schroeder's down on a conditioning assignment, is he just not ready to play in games yet?

he will play the next one probably and bittner suck sorry

Last edited:

Jackets Woodchuck

Dec 27, 2010
Broadhurst-Mitchell-Hodgson
Motte-Camper-Schroeder (starters)
Thurkauf-Pendenza-Koules
Gallant,-Scott,-Moutrey
Bittner, Maletta (scratches)

Benoit-Collins
Kukan-Nutivaara (starters)
Gaunce-Siebenaler
Ramage, Somerby (scratches)

Kivlenieks
Thiessen

Ramage scratched due to his wife giving birth (first child)

Monk

Feb 5, 2008
I don't have much expectation for any of these guys to make and/or be particularly prominent NHL players. Am I wrong to think so? I don't seem to recognize our AHL team anymore!

pled

Sep 7, 2009
I don't have much expectation for any of these guys to make and/or be particularly prominent NHL players. Am I wrong to think so? I don't seem to recognize our AHL team anymore!

Kivlenieks , Collins, Nutivaara, Vigneault, Thurkauf and Motte have nhl upside.

I wouldn't give up on Kukkan, Ramage, Broadhurst or Siebenaler yet.

I did gave up on Bittner.

Scott, Moutrey, Maletta and Somerby are pretty whatever.

Gaunce and Benoit are still deep call up.

and there's Schroeder playing for conditioning.

Last edited:

hardkorejackets

Nov 6, 2013
Coldwater, OH

I don't either.. Honestly, I think the only players with any NHL potential are Thurkauf, Motte, Nutivaara. Maybe, an outside shot for Ryan Collins. Matiss Kivlinieks is an unknown at this point. But, I don't believe either will be prominent NHL players. I think Thurkauf could be a top 9 forward, if his progression continues though. Nowhere near the same team that the Monster's had in 2015. That was a pretty nice team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad