Jan 18, 2014
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

vs

giphy.gif

The others guys don't stand a chances.

Jun 21, 2016
Latvia
Take look at our next 9 games. Brutal stretch here.
Habs at home should be win
Pens at home this season should be close, but as we always lose to them, we will lose.
Blues away - lose 100%
Caps at home- might have a little chance, probably lose
Pens away - 100% lose
Bruins away - 50/50
Tampa away - 100% lose
Caps away - probably will lose
Caps at home - another chance to win

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
So how salty are/will Montreal media members be that they had to throw away their "Canes to Quebec" articles some 3 weeks ago and actually had to write something legit about our team?

I'm hoping for a "2006 was rigged" article myself, or something about how unfair it was that a 2-seeded Sunbelt team beat a traditional 7-seed that was a lock to win the Cup. That would be a much better article anyways.

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
So how salty are/will Montreal media members be that they had to throw away their "Canes to Quebec" articles some 3 weeks ago and actually had to write something legit about our team?

I'm hoping for a "2006 was rigged" article myself, or something about how unfair it was that a 2-seeded Sunbelt team beat a traditional 7-seed that was a lock to win the Cup. That would be a much better article anyways.

Probably go for the angle how “Dundon” is a French name...

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid

"Should the SQ or RCMP arrest Justin Williams for the willful and malicious blinding of Saku Koivu?!"

Unsustainable

Seth Jarvis is Elite
Apr 14, 2012
North Carolina
Is it really a French name? I was just stirring up some ****...didn’t even bother to check.

This English surname of DUNDON is of the local group of names and means 'one who came from Dundon, Valley of the down, hill or mountain' in Somerset, England. The name was spelt as DONDEME in the Domesday Book and in l236 was spelt as DUNDEN in the Book of Fees and DUNDE in the Assize Rolls of l243.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->