Trade: [CLE/UTAH/SAC] Johnson, Shumpert, and 2nd to SAC, Crowder and Rose to UTAH, Hill and Hood to CLE

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
As good as Crowder is this is a fantastic deal by the Cavs. Hood was doing grwt until Donavan Mitchell broke out and Hill is a good starter/6th man.... either way they upgrade overall IMO

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Hood is a good pickup for the Cavs if he can stay healthy.

I don't really care for any of the other players in this deal. Crowder and Hill might bounce back but they've been really bad this season.

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
As good as Crowder is
Lol what? Crowder trash

I don't really care for any of the other players in this deal. Crowder and Hill might bounce back but they've been really bad this season.
I think I said it before too, but Hill could fit well on that team. Doesn't need the ball like IT but can play with it and ability to knock down the 3 ball when it comes to him.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
I'm not sure why Utah did this. Hood is a quality young player and you trade him for Crowder?

I think it's because Hood is a RFA this summer and he could get a decent contract from someone. So they swapped him for Crowder, who only makes around $15M combined in the next two years.

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
I think it's because Hood is a RFA this summer and he could get a decent contract from someone. So they swapped him for Crowder, who only makes around $15M combined in the next two years.
Crowder's really become one of those coveted 3&D (with no 3 or D) guys.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
Lol what? Crowder trash

I think I said it before too, but Hill could fit well on that team. Doesn't need the ball like IT but can play with it and ability to knock down the 3 ball when it comes to him.

Crowder isn't trash.... just like IT, he hasn't been able to mesh with the team.

Hill will be perfect for the team. Unlike IT he can actually play defence and like you said, doesn't need the ball. So LeBron can remain as pint forward.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->