Claude Julien, Marc Bergevin incredibly Pigheaded

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fifthgear

Nov 15, 2007
Montréal
Yesterday was the time to try Galchenyuk at C (Danault not playing). They are really scarred that it could work, that way they won´t need to explain why they haven´t done it before during the season if Galchenyuk should work at C. Galchenyuk was playing better at C whent he played then Drouin. Drouin is more a winger so why not try. What can we lose? When you Google Pigheaded, it should come up with the faces of Claude Julien and Marc Bergevin in top of the list. I´m this close on changing team and i´m 47 with the heart stamped with the CH but can´t accept what is happening this year.

DXXU1iHV4AA2oy4.jpg

Last edited:

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
Yesterday was the time to try Galchenyuk at C (Danault not playing). They are really scarred that it could work, that way they won´t need to explain why they haven´t done it before during the season if Galchenyuk should work at C. Galchenyuk was playing better at C whent he played then Drouin. Drouin is more a winger so why not try. What can we lose? When you Google Pigheaded, it should come up with the faces of Claude Julien and Marc Bergevin in top of the list. I´m this close on changing team and i´m 47 with the heart stamped with the CH but can´t accept what is happening this year.

DXXU1iHV4AA2oy4.jpg
I have given up on trying to understand their usage of Galchenyuk. It does not make the slightest bit of sense. It's just bizarre.
Nothing can justify it at this point.

HabsDood

We're the best
Jun 30, 2008
Montreal
I'd love it but he ain't that hot at center now, or yet, for some reasons.. I think he wants to play wings, I read that a while back..

yianik

Jun 30, 2009
I'd love it but he ain't that hot at center now, or yet, for some reasons.. I think he wants to play wings, I read that a while back..

Chucky is getting decent minutes and top linemates.

Lol. Would not be a good idea for an article to pop up quoting him as to how he would prefer centre.

bobholly39

Mar 10, 2013
I blame Julien most of all.

I refuse to believe that the GM is the one mandating on ice decisions over the coach. And even if it's true - I still blame Julien. Because he should have the balls to stand up to the GM and say it's his decision.

Fifthgear

Nov 15, 2007
Montréal

I refuse to believe that the GM is the one mandating on ice decisions over the coach. And even if it's true - I still blame Julien. Because he should have the balls to stand up to the GM and say it's his decision.

I do agree with you, Julien is to blame but in this organization, i don´t discard anything.

Reactions: PaulD

Leon Lucius Black

Nov 5, 2007
It doesn't even matter at this point, even if Galchenyuk gets put centre it means **** all for 15 meaningless games.

He had the opportunity to try Galchenyuk at C after Danault originally got hurt (or obviously well before that and switched with Drouin), instead Paul ****ing Byron was tried there.

brianp1950

Sep 28, 2017
I have given up on trying to understand their usage of Galchenyuk. It does not make the slightest bit of sense. It's just bizarre.
Nothing can justify it at this point.
is CJ not one of the coaches and management that thought and traded Tyler Seguin be ause he could not play centre in Boston?

Habs100

Nov 6, 2013
It doesn't even matter at this point, even if Galchenyuk gets put centre it means **** all for 15 meaningless games.

He had the opportunity to try Galchenyuk at C after Danault originally got hurt (or obviously well before that and switched with Drouin), instead Paul ****ing Byron was tried there.

If he's successful it might lead to him getting the job next season. And more importantly, it will give him more experience at the position. Hopefully that will help when this management team is gone and he gets a shot with the next coach/GM.

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
is CJ not one of the coaches and management that thought and traded Tyler Seguin be ause he could not play centre in Boston?
Yes but in all due fairness, they had Krejci and Bergeron in Boston. So, I can somewhat understand the logic. But here...we have Danault and a winger who shouldn't play center..Heck, we even had freaking byron there at some point. It's not comparable. I can't think this is coming from Julien. I think this is coming from Bergevin.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Why would you not play Scherbak in the top 6 until the end of the year?

Why is Lernout not getting an extended look?

Belial

Oct 22, 2014
Montreal
The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Why would you not play Scherbak in the top 6 until the end of the year?

Why is Lernout not getting an extended look?

1. Because they want to see him grind?
2. Reilly, Valiev?

Belial

Oct 22, 2014
Montreal
Riiiiiiight. But lets be patient with Drouin. I'm so sick of the double standards from fans and management.
Chucky got a lot more games at center than Drouin and he freaking failed! Drouin will get moved to the wing if he keeps sucking it's just a matter of time! Relax...

Apoplectic Habs Fan

Aug 17, 2002

More than once this season Julien has alluded to using Galchenyuk at center then magically misspoke or was misunderstood the next day. Sorry there is a mandate.

And yes you are correct, Julien doesnt have the nuts to stand up his GM

Burke the Legend

Feb 22, 2012
Chucky got a lot more games at center than Drouin and he freaking failed! Drouin will get moved to the wing if he keeps sucking it's just a matter of time! Relax...

They should just both be at wing with real centers. Bergevin needs to come up with Tavares and I would be pretty happy if he landed Stastny too.

Habs178

Sep 22, 2007
Ontario
LOL Chuck never got A WHOLE SEASON. NOT ONE TIME!!!!! And he was soooooooooooooooooo much better at center than Drouin. MILES better. But keep on keepin on with your bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad