Classic Canucks Fights 1-26

David Bruce Banner

Nude Cabdriver Ban
Mar 25, 2008
Streets Ahead
Fun to see some of those oldies. I thought this was going to be a top 26 list, though. So, I'm going give my top 5 Canuck fights of all time...

1. Odjick vs. The St. Louis Blues
2. Coxe vs. Probert (Round 1)
3. Walker vs. Keane
4. Delorme vs. Mulvey
5. Fraser vs. Farrish (Round 2)

Reactions: Megaterio Llamas

timbermen

Nov 14, 2017
Fun to see some of those oldies. I thought this was going to be a top 26 list, though. So, I'm going give my top 5 Canuck fights of all time...

1. Odjick vs. The St. Louis Blues
2. Coxe vs. Probert (Round 1)
3. Walker vs. Keane
4. Delorme vs. Mulvey
5. Fraser vs. Farrish (Round 2)
Good top 5,i think this one makes the top 10 due to the size difference.

Reactions: Megaterio Llamas

Hollywood Burrows

Jan 23, 2009
EAST VANCOUVER
We need a poll thread for best fight in Canucks history

also LMAO at the idea of a mcallister-belak defence pairing in junior, which was apparently a real thing according to jim in that video

rypper

21-12-05 it's finally over.
Dec 22, 2006
I must have watched that clip of Cloutier tune up Tommy Salo and then challenge the rangers bench thousands of times.

JC3

Aug 11, 2006
Has anyone seen curt fraser vs Terry Reilly in the gradin lines first season?

David Bruce Banner

Nude Cabdriver Ban
Mar 25, 2008
Streets Ahead
I really love this particular video, something about the organ music. Coxe is probably the toughest Canuck ever?

Loved Coxe. When he fought it was all offense. He was also always the first guy to cheer on or congratulate any Canuck who got in a fight. Seemed like a great dressing room guy.

I think the night of that clip you posted, Coxe fought both Probert and Kocur in Detroit. And although he didn't fare well in the end with Probie, he did get the best of Kocur. The guy had balls, man.

Reactions: timbermen

Hit the post

I have your gold medal Zippy!
Oct 1, 2015
Hiding under WTG's bed...
Loved Coxe. When he fought it was all offense. He was also always the first guy to cheer on or congratulate any Canuck who got in a fight. Seemed like a great dressing room guy.

I think the night of that clip you posted, Coxe fought both Probert and Kocur in Detroit. And although he didn't fare well in the end with Probie, he did get the best of Kocur. The guy had balls, man.
He had the opposite of a "glass jaw". He just stood there and took all the shots from Probert in one of their infamous bouts. I never anything like it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->