Chris Summers

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
clay said:
I keep hearing this guys name popping up everywhere. How good is this guy? What is his potential? What type of player is he? Any info would be helpful.

Potential: #2/3 defenseman or 3rd line C depending on what teams draft him for.

Pros: Great vision, solid skating and top end speed, is strong as a bull on the ice, picks his spots fairly well, can pass with the best of the prospects in the draft

Cons: Sometimes makes the safe play when he should take a chance, needs to shoot more and develop his shot which has decent speed, needs more NASTY in his game

Hiishawk

Feb 28, 2002
Out there somewhere
Visit site
I must respectfully disagree with the vision business as he seemed to me to be a dead-end, grinder-type when it came to progressive puck movement. He is a definite gamer though, good in crowds and a very versatile player.

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
steblick said:
I must respectfully disagree with the vision business as he seemed to me to be a dead-end, grinder-type when it came to progressive puck movement. He is a definite gamer though, good in crowds and a very versatile player.

But didn't he only play offense at the U18s?

When it comes to defense, he sees the ice EXTREMELY well, IMO.

ktownhockey

Mar 29, 2004
Ontario canada
I also, have not seen this kid play but Ive been reading alot about him? Alot of people in their mock drafts have put him in the 1st round? is this a legitimate claim? or is 2 or 3rd round more realisitic?

Nich

Dec 8, 2004
Wantagh
he can be a 1st rounder...late 1st rounder about 20+...but more likely will be a 2nd round steal.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->