Chris Stewart or Anthony Stewart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Air

Aug 4, 2004
Hamilton
icethis.blogspot.com
Chris has hard to work a *lot* harder than Anthony; he only switched to hockey full-time at 15. I think it's acknowledged that he has a better attitude than Anthony, who has motivation issues. Because of that edge, I think Chris will be better than Anthony.

Chrisd

Dec 20, 2005
good to hear his work ethic is better.

Nothing wrong with his numbers either. Around 90 pts in his draft year, nothing to sneeze at.

Does he drop the gloves?

Transported Upstater

Chris Stewart is very raw, but has a lot to offer. I think he could be a steal if he falls to the late 20's.

derbyfan

Nov 23, 2002
Visit site
Chrisd said:
good to hear his work ethic is better.

Nothing wrong with his numbers either. Around 90 pts in his draft year, nothing to sneeze at.

Does he drop the gloves?

He took on Boris Vlabik recently, saw the fight clip. Despite giving up about five inches in height and alot of reach, really acquitted himself nicely.
Vlabik got in most of the shots, but Stewart held tough and snuck in a couple of nice lefts. From what I've seen of him this year, he's a player, and I love his physical attributes.

J17 Vs Proclamation

Oct 29, 2004
Reading.
Our Stewart has more talent and offensive upsides. Chris is the harder worker, and is much more of a certainty to make the NHL and be successful though.

Chrisd

Dec 20, 2005
J17ster said:
Our Stewart has more talent and offensive upsides. Chris is the harder worker, and is much more of a certainty to make the NHL and be successful though.

yeah give me the hard working kid who wont dog it over the kid with a little more talent and thinks he doesn't have to go all out.

J17 Vs Proclamation

Oct 29, 2004
Reading.
Chrisd said:
yeah give me the hard working kid who wont dog it over the kid with a little more talent and thinks he doesn't have to go all out.

Anthony really doesn't have a work ethic problem IMO. Chris hasn't even been drafted yet, so we don't know what he will do out of juniors. Actually that is the same for Anthony, been freakin injured this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->