Prospect Info: CHL, NCAA & European Prospects Thread | Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devilsfan992

Apr 14, 2012
Why hasn't my avatar been updated yet!

Edit: There we go. I started off with Severson when he was @ Kelowna. Now Blandisi at Barrie.

Comparison Ford

i got a star
Sponsor
May 25, 2008
LA
From the good old eye test, Blandisi seems to take over that game offensively. His skating looks very mature too which is a good sign.

BomaLightDevils

Jan 15, 2011
Copenhagen
Quote from Boston hockey college blog:
Huge news for the staff as it looks like McCoshen and Santini will be returning.

Teddy Doherty has been named captain of the absolutely stacked 2015-16 Eagles this afternoon after being voted to the position by his peers. Jr's Steve Santini, Ian McCoshen, and Chris Calnan were named alternate captains.

ForeverJerseyGirl

Dec 14, 2014
New Jersey
Damn, I really hope this kid makes it to the NHL. Sounds like a Devil through and through. Also reminds me a lot of Marchand the way everyone talks about him. Maybe with a little less offense and a little more size.

Coleman definitely has the personality where I just naturally want everything to work out well for him, because he seems very respectful and grateful for all the opportunities that come his way as well as determined to take advantage of them. He's just the type of person that I hope to succeed in life. Hopefully, he has a career in the NHL with the Devils. That would be great.

ForeverJerseyGirl

Dec 14, 2014
New Jersey
Huge news for the staff as it looks like McCoshen and Santini will be returning.

Teddy Doherty has been named captain of the absolutely stacked 2015-16 Eagles this afternoon after being voted to the position by his peers. Jr's Steve Santini, Ian McCoshen, and Chris Calnan were named alternate captains.

Congrats to Santini on being named an alternate captain. :handclap:

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
And We get to Miles Wood next year for BC. I'll have to watch a lot of Eagles games next season.

Comparison Ford

i got a star
Sponsor
May 25, 2008
LA
And We get to Miles Wood next year for BC. I'll have to watch a lot of Eagles games next season.

Yes, Santini and Wood will be great to watch next year. Don't forget that JD Dudek is also committed to BC for next year.

Wow. Totally forgot how much Lou loves that BC Program. I wonder who is draft eligible this year that has committed or plans on committing to BC. I feel like we pick someone every year who falls under these prerequisites. It definitely makes it easy for the scouts to watch these guys.

I'm glad Santini is going back, I want to see what he can do in a full year of NCAA Hockey. This season was like Merrill's shortened seasoned. We all knew what Merrill could do, he just had to stay healthy and do it.

thethinglonger

Castron & Crew
Dec 1, 2014
New Jersey
Wow. Totally forgot how much Lou loves that BC Program. I wonder who is draft eligible this year that has committed or plans on committing to BC. I feel like we pick someone every year who falls under these prerequisites. It definitely makes it easy for the scouts to watch these guys.

I'm glad Santini is going back, I want to see what he can do in a full year of NCAA Hockey. This season was like Merrill's shortened seasoned. We all knew what Merrill could do, he just had to stay healthy and do it.

Jordan Greenway (LW) is committed to BU for next year (similar, but not BC)

Colin White (C) is committed to BC for next year

Jeremy Bracco (C/RW) is committed to BC for next year
Will edit as I find more information

Comparison Ford

i got a star
Sponsor
May 25, 2008
LA

Would love to move up to grab Colin White. I also wouldn't mind if Lou reached for him at 6/7. Seems like a total Lou move.

BomaLightDevils

Jan 15, 2011
Copenhagen

Jeremy Bracco (C/RW) is committed to BC for next year

Thats why like I wrote earlier that we should go all American with Connor, white, bracco. Then we would have 5 guys playing together and a top prospect at Michigan. Love these college guys.

Comparison Ford

i got a star
Sponsor
May 25, 2008
LA
Colin White is looked at more towards the end of the first, early second. They might not even have to trade up for him since they're likely to pick 37th or 38th.

He must've dropped then. I saw in a bunch of articles/mocks that he was going 12-20 range. Hopefully you're right though!

Drewr15

Jun 30, 2005
New Milford, CT

Confirmed in Lou like fashion per TG

Lou Lamoriello said Devils have received "no indication" that Steve Santini isn't planning to stay at BC for at least another year.

https://twitter.com/TGfireandice/status/582941222785953793

Zippy316

aka Zippo
Aug 17, 2012
New Jersey
Coleman definitely has the personality where I just naturally want everything to work out well for him, because he seems very respectful and grateful for all the opportunities that come his way as well as determined to take advantage of them. He's just the type of person that I hope to succeed in life. Hopefully, he has a career in the NHL with the Devils. That would be great.

From the games I have seen of him, he is really stocky. It's not a knock on him but usually hockey players are more fit but he always came off to me as an unusually sized upper body for a hockey player.

Hopefully that means he's physically strong already, I would hope he is as a 23 year old. That's why I keep saying I think he can potentially play for an NHL job next year.

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
From the games I have seen of him, he is really stocky. It's not a knock on him but usually hockey players are more fit but he always came off to me as an unusually sized upper body for a hockey player.

Hopefully that means he's physically strong already, I would hope he is as a 23 year old. That's why I keep saying I think he can potentially play for an NHL job next year.

Me Too. Plus he plays a game that I believe will translate to the NHL.

DatDude44

Hmmmm?
Feb 23, 2012

watched coleman for 4 years now. He's fast, unrelenting and runs over opponents, he's a player every team hates playing against, you'll love him at the rock if he's given a shot, and he has some talent to score and make plays....I see him becoming a good energy 3rd line center (he can play wing too) that can score a little bit.

OmNomNom

Taco is Love, Taco is Life
Mar 3, 2011
In the Church of Salmela
watched coleman for 4 years now. He's fast, unrelenting and runs over opponents, he's a player every team hates playing against, you'll love him at the rock if he's given a shot, and he has some talent to score and make plays....I see him becoming a good energy 3rd line center (he can play wing too) that can score a little bit.

thanks for all the information! i'm excited even more now for sure. i've been waiting for news of him being signed to a contract since TG (our beat writer) reported it as quite a possibility

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad