CHL Euro Draft

moosefan

Feb 27, 2002
Halifax, Nova Scotia
I find Czechs are usually in high demand since alot of them actually come over to play. I would look at such players like:

Jan Kana. Forward Czech
Ondrej Roman. Forward Czech
David Stich. Defense. Czech
Dominic Bohc. Defense. Czech
Vladimir Roth. Defense. Czech
Oscar Moller. Forward. Sweden
Victor Hedman. Defense. Sweden

hard to really say though, this isn't a draft in order of talent like most...this draft is who a team is talking to and who might report, so it is really hard to say. Russians are rare on comming over I find though...finish players mostly stay over sea's, I find mostly German, Czech, Swiss, Swedish, and Slovaks come over to play with a few Fins and little Russians.

VanW27

Jun 9, 2003
Canada
Anyone know much about Moller is he the second best swede (as of now anyway)after Backlund in next years draft. I watched him at the Macs and he seems to have a nose for the net and a good shot along with playing a gritty type of game.

moosefan

Feb 27, 2002
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Backlund is just awsome isn't he. Moller is going to be a pretty good player IMO, look for him to be late late first rounder or early 2nd round. THis guy might get a little over looked for next years draft, but someone will have a real good player on their hands when they draft him.

Marco Corleone

Sep 6, 2004
montreal said:
What's the deal with the CHL cutting back on Euro's are they going to go through with this stupid idea?

The upcoming season, 06-07, will be the last year that CHL teams will be allowed two Euros.
After next season, teams will be allowed just one Euro player per team.

Slitty

Oct 23, 2005
moosefan said:
I find Czechs are usually in high demand since alot of them actually come over to play. I would look at such players like:

Jan Kana. Forward Czech
Ondrej Roman. Forward Czech
David Stich. Defense. Czech
Dominic Bohc. Defense. Czech
Vladimir Roth. Defense. Czech
Oscar Moller. Forward. Sweden
Victor Hedman. Defense. Sweden

hard to really say though, this isn't a draft in order of talent like most...this draft is who a team is talking to and who might report, so it is really hard to say. Russians are rare on comming over I find though...finish players mostly stay over sea's, I find mostly German, Czech, Swiss, Swedish, and Slovaks come over to play with a few Fins and little Russians.

Кфсшфд вуыскшьштфешщт! Er.... I mean Racial Descrimination!!! :p:

moosefan

Feb 27, 2002
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Slitty said:

how is it racial descrimination, look at the past CHL Euro drafts and tell me facts...there are more Czech players and Swedish players that come to play CHL rather than Russian and Finland players. Do descrimination here just pointing out a fact...I see someone on here like to cause trouble.

Fozz

Aug 1, 2002
Ottawa
Visit site
Slitty said:

I don't agree with the CHL cut-back on imported players but Euro leagues also have limits on the number of imported players in their leagues... So there's descrimination everywhere.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->