Chistov - to the minors!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siberian

Dec 4, 2003
Saint Pierre
Buffaloed said:
It's an agenda as you can't simply admit you were wrong about Kryukov and you dismiss others opinions as propaganda. I already posted this thread that I agreed that it's generally better to leave prospects in Europe until they're older, but since I don't have an agenda I'm open-minded on the subject and can accept that there are numerous exceptions.

Why and where was I wrong about Kryukov? This all comes as a surprose to me....

helicecopter

Mar 8, 2003
give me higher shots
Visit site
Siberian said:
Well, you bring very good examples!
Val Bure! - His father who is a trainer of New Jersey Devils about one moth ago says that his biggest mistake was bringing Val this early. Viktor Tikhonov himself said that Val had more talent than Pavel. .

Oh yes!! In fact Pavel Bure set records in Russia as a junior which Valeri never came close to beat...

Viktor Tikhonov himself! wow! Maybe he said that words after drinking some good vodka.. or maybe he meant that Val had more talent...to build and develop a family!!!

:joker: :lol: :joker:

Siberian

Dec 4, 2003
Saint Pierre
helicecopter said:
Oh yes!! In fact Pavel Bure set records in Russia as a junior which Valeri never came close to beat...

Viktor Tikhonov himself! wow! Maybe he said that words after drinking some good vodka.. or maybe he meant that Val had more talent...to build and develop a family!!!

Another flamer..... I wonder why so many in this thread?????

Look, you don't even know what you're talking about, why even bother typing???

Why are you so concerned with vodka so much????

Pavel moved to NA at the age of 21 and Val moved to NA at the age of 17. Val did not have time to play in juniors....

Last edited:

Siberian

Dec 4, 2003
Saint Pierre
Ruckus007 said:
It could be argued that this thread was originated by a flamer.
Then argue and do not make unsupported statements. My original post was about players who left Russia early. Where was the flame?

This flamer just had nothing to say and posted messages about vodka. What's up with that?

Buffaloed

webmaster
Feb 27, 2002
Niagara Falls
There's nothing of subtance being added to this thread anymore and the petty bickering is only going to get people in trouble, so I'm closing it. I'm sure the subject will be revisited at a later date.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->