Chili season coming to a close

CRM 114

Mar 17, 2018
It's that time of year when it's time to put the ole crockpot away and fire up the grill. A changing of the guard if you will. It's honestly one of my favorite seasons. Warmer weather, birds chirping, grass growing, burger slinging! With that said, I'd like to get one last good chili in, but I can't decide which brand of cinna rolls go best with your chili so I wanted to quiz the lounge.

A.) Annies
B.) Pillsbury
C.) Meijer
D.) Rhodes Bak-n-serve

My pick is Rhodes Bak-n-serve. So. much. frosting.

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
Cinnabon is a store at the air-port and that's my family's go-to cinnamonbon roll place whenever we craved them, or whenever on a family vacation together we will usually pick up a couple extra dozen and freeze them in the freezer for later use. They too also have a lot of frosting as well so i would be willing to wager that you would like them if you like heavily frosted cinnabon rolls.

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
Well, have you ever had them with chili? Please stay on topic.
My whole point, Pillsbury are probably the WOAT of all time cinnabon rolls and would be horrible with chili, they don' even use real cinnabon in them, just some flavoring I think, you should take those off of your list.

This would be better in poll form but you need better options nobody ever has ever even heard of that last one compared to cinnabon.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Cinnabon is a store at the air-port and that's my family's go-to cinnamonbon roll place whenever we craved them, or whenever on a family vacation together we will usually pick up a couple extra dozen and freeze them in the freezer for later use. They too also have a lot of frosting as well so i would be willing to wager that you would like them if you like heavily frosted cinnabon rolls.

My wife prefers Toaster Strudels to Cinnabon’s. I think @Guerzy ’s does too, for that matter.

CRM 114

Mar 17, 2018
My wife prefers Toaster Strudels to Cinnabon’s. I think @Guerzy ’s does too, for that matter.

f*** bruh, I've never thought about a toaster strudel. I'll stick with cinna roll's tho. I feel the jelly and chili might be weird. You do you tho

Reactions: VickAshley

Cheese Wagstaff

Dec 11, 2017
Actually it is always time for chili.

tenor.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->