GDT: @ Chicago

VEGASKING

Dec 23, 2002
Sin City
www.facebook.com
Maybe Theodore will try a different move next time after getting stopped 3 straight times? Roy missed twice and didn't even get a chance tonight. Two guys who were automatic all season went 0-5 when it mattered most.

• Haha
Reactions: The Merchant

azvgk

Nov 29, 2019
End of a frustrating season. Now for the off-season I hope someone can start a thread to grade players and coaches and discuss where to go from here. I'll watch playoffs but not with that much interest. I love hockey but I root only for VGK.

• Haha

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
Get Deboer off this f***ing team. Another pathetic display in the shootout. Is that a record for most attempts missed in a row?
Don’t forget 15 minutes of 3-3 (including some time with a 4-3) and we still didn’t score. And Thompson didn’t give up a goal in 15 minutes of OT.

• Haha

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
One positive to bring up is Thompson has shown a lot of promise. I hope he can handle a full load because he played his ass off down the stretch here and was easily the best player on the ice for the Knights.
Yeah was good the org was forced to use some quality youth before they were overcooked and you saw the promise. Young players of course aren't 100% consistent, but he was steady and at times very solid.

If they can clear out Lehner's 5m and Daddy's 5m that would go a long way to solving cap issues. Spending about 3m cap on goalies that can play at league average would be a good outcome, who knows maybe LT can get closer to top 10 with a full year of claiming the net.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

Nevada Jones

I like hockey.
Jun 28, 2017
Somewhere in Oregon.
Would have been better if this season had been our first season and our first season would have been this season. That would have been progress. But we seem to be going the wrong way. :banghead:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad