Chicago Deep Dish

Is Chicago Deep Dish any good

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Betos is heaven. Yes.. it's not for everyone. Some love it. Some hate it. For me personally, I love it. The cheese starts to melt as you eat it and it is heaven.

LOVE it.

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
Betos is heaven. Yes.. it's not for everyone. Some love it. Some hate it. For me personally, I love it. The cheese starts to melt as you eat it and it is heaven.

LOVE it.
You get the cheese only or with other toppings?

Chonged

Apr 24, 2018
Hey any Of You Guys Like Green Chile On Your Pizza?

I almost always Get Green Chile On My Pizza Except When I am Having It With My Girlfriend She Doesnt Like Green Chile On Pizza I Dont Understand Why tho Cause She Likes It In about Every Other thing

Dont Toews Me Bro

Mar 20, 2018
Why all the judgement?

Do we ask which mountain range is more majestic? Where does the morning dew smell better? Is one sunset more inspiring than another?

Just like all of these things...Pizza is a blessing for all to enjoy in any location and any interpretation. We should then thank the Heavenly Father for such Divine Gifts as the perfectly proofed dough.

(Except for 'Papa John's'. That stuff is trash and so is the man in charge)

Dont Toews Me Bro

Mar 20, 2018
Why all the judgement?

Do we ask which mountain range is more majestic? Where does the morning dew smell better? Is one sunset more inspiring than another?

Just like all of these things...Pizza is a blessing for all to enjoy in any location and any interpretation. We should then thank the Heavenly Father for such Divine Gifts as the perfectly proofed dough.

(Except for 'Papa John's'. That stuff is trash and so is the man in charge)

Don't forget Little Caesar's and Sbarro, the official pizzas of @G F O P

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
i don't understand how anyone could eat deep dish pizza

it's disgusting
I highly doubt and have many misgivings and solid assumptions that you have never once even ever had a true authentic "deep" "dished" chicago-styled pizza from a reputable Chicagoland location but rather some mall food-court asian "knockoff" version that is not even auhentic or real but rather a similacra and a horrible one at that, or you are just making a weak attempt to try to "troll" people you believe are entrenched in Chicago culture because they have made you look like the fool that you would see if you owned a mirror.

Sep 19, 2008
Chicago has some pretty awful food. First your hot dogs and now pizza. Get some culinary sense!

Dont Toews Me Bro

Mar 20, 2018
Don't forget Little Caesar's and Sbarro, the official pizzas of @G F O P

Divine Law #785329: 'Sbarro' always taste best inside of an 'Aladdin's Castle'.

i don't understand how anyone could eat deep dish pizza

it's disgusting

I pity you my son. When done right....Deep Dish Pizza is like the Thanksgiving Dinner of pizza. I just hope you are not passing judgement because you had authentic Ontario Deep Dish or some other crime against nature..

(like Giordano's)

Sep 19, 2008
chicago-dog-madhungry002-0711mld107324_horiz.jpg

Sonic-Discontinues-The-Chicago-Dog-678x381.jpg

Disgusting!

Dont Toews Me Bro

Mar 20, 2018
Divine Law #785329: 'Sbarro' always taste best inside of an 'Aladdin's Castle'.

I pity you my son. When done right....Deep Dish Pizza is like the Thanksgiving Dinner of pizza. I just hope you are not passing judgement because you had authentic Ontario Deep Dish or some other crime against nature..

(like Giordano's)

Giordano's isn't deep dish, it's stuffed pizza.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad