GDT: Chicago at Detroit, 7:30 p.m.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Maybe it was TZE. He said he would throw something if he started howard against CHI :laugh:

It was not me. I didn't expect them to start Mrazek on back to backs, so I kind of expected Howard in after the Tuesday game, he was going to get one game this week.

I think the good news is Howard just lost his starting job. We can at least expect Custance to start pounding away on that question once the break is over. So they are going to be uncomfortable in the front office and coaching staff until one of the guys is traded. Mrazek is outplaying him, there is no reason not to go to him. Howard has been really good in October and a couple of hot weeks around the New Years. He is a sub .910 save percentage in every month but October, as predicted he tanked his January with his couple remaining starts, finishing with his second worst month to date at .903. He is very far from the automatic start this team likes to make him out to be, the backup being good is enough to put him on the pine for sure. They better do it or all the criticism received is earned

My opinion is not only just that the team is bad, but we wore Jimmy out and it is showing.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
At this point what the hell is Holland waiting for? We really need to see what we have in GR with defensmen. Stop p***yfooting. Bring up Hicketts, McilRath, Hronek. See what else we have. Not this one game crap and send them down. I want puck movers and some offense. I don't even care if we win. We aren't already. So what difference will it make? What are we gonna lose? We ain't makin the playoffs. Make it exciting at least while we tank.

McIlrath is not a puck mover just so you know.

Green is going to be sent somewhere soon enough in my opinion. Hopefully Ouellet is dealt as well freeing up some looks.

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
At this point what the hell is Holland waiting for? We really need to see what we have in GR with defensmen. Stop p***yfooting. Bring up Hicketts, McilRath, Hronek. See what else we have. Not this one game crap and send them down. I want puck movers and some offense. I don't even care if we win. We aren't already. So what difference will it make? What are we gonna lose? We ain't makin the playoffs. Make it exciting at least while we tank.
McIlrath, tank and exciting in the same post? LOL.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
McIlrath is not a puck mover just so you know.

Green is going to be sent somewhere soon enough in my opinion. Hopefully Ouellet is dealt as well freeing up some looks.
He's a crease clearer. A big body. And someone who takes no shit. Which we also lack. And I heard he doesn't have a bad 1st pass.

Reactions: gbdet

Heaton

Feb 13, 2004
Auburn Hills
He's a crease clearer. A big body. And someone who takes no ****. Which we also lack. And I heard he doesn't have a bad 1st pass.

He's also not an NHL quality player. But for this season, give him 30 minutes a night and help us get the best odds.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad